RAW REPORT

"marcella69"
"Imold"That will get me from 25 yards out to 125 yards and maybe a bit more easy enough but I'm more into the 50-110 yards right now and I'm sure the HMx will have no issues with that distance either......
For match shooting, that will certainly punch holes in paper at that distance. And with the SD the Royale delivers, you will get the red out!
I'm kinda happy that it had those numbers, was a little worried that it was going to be in the mid 850's but this makes me happy I guess, need to order a couple mags from AOA being Austin at Utah is out right now but no biggie spread the wealth...or poorness in my case...

"Imold"
"marcella69"
"Imold"That will get me from 25 yards out to 125 yards and maybe a bit more easy enough but I'm more into the 50-110 yards right now and I'm sure the HMx will have no issues with that distance either......
For match shooting, that will certainly punch holes in paper at that distance. And with the SD the Royale delivers, you will get the red out!
I'm kinda happy that it had those numbers, was a little worried that it was going to be in the mid 850's but this makes me happy I guess, need to order a couple mags from AOA being Austin at Utah is out right now but no biggie spread the wealth...or poorness in my case...
That velocity will give you a flat trajectory, which really helps at the longer distances to put pellet on paper. I don't go past 100 yards partly because of my loopy trajectory, but mainly because I want plenty of punch to drop animals.

"Hynzie"Hawke scope on it now ,they sell ATHLON scopes supposed to be real really nice ffp for $375 those are the 2 brands that im into athlon and swfa ,swfa sells direct to customers ....glass is great,,,, 3 times a year they do 20% off all items ,,,
I have a Hawke Vantage SF 4-16-44 that I'll be putting on it with FX no limit rings and a Atlas knock off bipod, I also have the picatinny rail to mount on it just need to go to the hardware store and get a helicoil kit for the rail screws.

"marcella69"
"Imold"
"marcella69"
That velocity will give you a flat trajectory, which really helps at the longer distances to put pellet on paper. I don't go past 100 yards partly because of my loopy trajectory, but mainly because I want plenty of punch to drop animals.
And that right there Marco is why I'm getting a HMx like yours.............I'll shoot gongs and paper but it's going to be my predator gun for the most part and the Royale is my bench gun.......

Imold, the RAW .357 regulated delivers 80 ft-lbf of impact energy at 100 yards, which is commensurate with a standard .22lr rimfire rifle. That's more than enough to drop any small to medium game animal at that range. And the SD available with the proper tune allows precise shot placement. I'm getting an SD of 6.07, which actually is better than the average .22lr rimfire. I'm finding that the RAW .357 regulated is the optimal small game rifle for me.

"marcella69"Imold, the RAW .357 regulated delivers 80 ft-lbf of impact energy at 100 yards, which is commensurate with a standard .22lr rimfire rifle. That's more than enough to drop any small to medium game animal at that range. And the SD available with the proper tune allows precise shot placement. I'm getting an SD of 6.07, which actually is better than the average .22lr rimfire. I'm finding that the RAW .357 regulated is the optimal small game rifle for me.
Im total glad that you got your HMx figured out it gives me hope for mine when I get it but like I said long ago I'm just going to fill and shoot mine for awhile before I do anything...and at least I have all your info to go by if needed...

Here are the dressings for my soon to be Royale.....
2402ed5ab57711955b3c53862c198c4e.jpg

Imold, what I'm finding fascinating about air rifles is that the bulk of the technology and hence the tuning is in the rifle itself. I went through the same dynamic with firearms, but it involved hand-loading the ammunition to fine-tune my ballistics, as the bulk of the technology with PBs is in the ammo. I certainly will share my experience with the RAW .357 regulated.

"marcella69"
"Imold"Here are the dressings for my soon to be Royale.....
Ha, reminds me of all the times I had all my rifle accessories sitting on the shelf while I waited for the actual rifle to show up!
I always do this and then I change things until it's what I want to put on, no different then the Powder Burners..

"marcella69"Imold, what I'm finding fascinating about air rifles is that the bulk of the technology and hence the tuning is in the rifle itself. I went through the same dynamic with firearms, but it involved hand-loading the ammunition to fine-tune my ballistics, as the bulk of the technology with PBs is in the ammo. I certainly will share my experience with the RAW .357 regulated.
That's what I'm finding out too, it used to be sitting at the reloading bench and sizing cases,cleaning primer holes,checking the powder coming out of the chargemaster then on the beam and electronic scale to make sure it all set right then load a couple cases and recheck Powder blah blah blah where airguns it valves,springs,hammers,o-rings,seals,air,trigger springs, yep lot more to do that's for sure and that's why I'm going to try and keep it as simple as possible.

"Imold"
"marcella69"
"Imold"Here are the dressings for my soon to be Royale.....
Ha, reminds me of all the times I had all my rifle accessories sitting on the shelf while I waited for the actual rifle to show up!
I always do this and then I change things until it's what I want to put on, no different then the Powder Burners..
I tend to do things back-assward. I should just wait until I get the rifle and then determine what accessories I need as that need arises instead of trying to anticipate the need. I usually end up with stuff (some of it expensive) sitting on my shelf that I'll never use!

"Imold"I usually have a good idea what I want on a certain weapon but sometimes I change my mind and like you end up with stuff I won't ever use or might use down the road, it's all apart of the hobby or addiction as we say.
That used to not be an issue when I had a big house; but now that I'm rockin' the one-bedroom apartment thang, I'm all feng shuied-out! It's like when I was stationed on a destroyer in the Navy; space is at a premium!