RAW REPORT

Put this adapter together for the fill on the 500 Royale, this way I don't have to try to get the fill coupler out of the inset foster fitting with my fat fingers, it will also make it easier to fill on the bench or just to tether it to a bottle, I also bought this Accu-Shot Mono Bipod for the back of the stock.
df498fe18d804d5c9b6f8b60c2cee13a.jpg

91cfdfa9b422acda288bbba82e52f370.jpg

"Imold"I see AGD has the 500 Royale in synthetic listed at 1669.00 now and a refurbished for 1575.00, glad I got the one from Austin yesterday seems I saved almost 100 bucks..don't know if they raised the price on the new one because they have a refurbished one now but I'm guessing that's what they did.
FX and Daystate prices were said to be rising at end of August/early September. Looks like there getting a head start on it.

"Imold"I see AGD has the 500 Royale in synthetic listed at 1669.00 now and a refurbished for 1575.00, glad I got the one from Austin yesterday seems I saved almost 100 bucks..don't know if they raised the price on the new one because they have a refurbished one now but I'm guessing that's what they did.
If you shop around, you can get some good deals. I know the peeps who buy my used guns get a helluva deal. They're usually only a few months old, bought brand new.

"Imold"Put this adapter together for the fill on the 500 Royale, this way I don't have to try to get the fill coupler out of the inset foster fitting with my fat fingers, it will also make it easier to fill on the bench or just to tether it to a bottle, I also bought this Accu-Shot Mono Bipod for the back of the stock.
df498fe18d804d5c9b6f8b60c2cee13a.jpg

91cfdfa9b422acda288bbba82e52f370.jpg
Yeah, I have all kinds of set-ups like that for all my implements of destruction :)

LOL!!!! Of all places for a RAW .357 130 FPE review video - on racknload YouTube channel of U.K. For a usually very chatty guy, not a single word! Just a whole bunch of shooting that only means anything if you know the gun. Walnut thumbhole. Athlon Helos scope on medium weaver rings. Atlas bipod. Absolutely Killing targets out to ranges appearing to be 80-100 meters. No words, no data, no opinions, just demonstrative of power, accuracy, function, and the loud sounds! In its own limited way - awesome!!! If you've seen his other videos - quite the departure.

"Mick-VA"LOL!!!! Of all places for a RAW .357 130 FPE review video - on racknload YouTube channel of U.K. For a usually very chatty guy, not a single word! Just a whole bunch of shooting that only means anything if you know the gun. Walnut thumbhole. Athlon Helos scope on medium weaver rings. Atlas bipod. Absolutely Killing targets out to ranges appearing to be 80-100 meters. No words, no data, no opinions, just demonstrative of power, accuracy, function, and the loud sounds! In its own limited way - awesome!!! If you've seen his other videos - quite the departure.
Holy crap, Mick!! And they say miracles don't happen anymore. That's disappointing that there are no numbers. Cripes, I've delivered a much better review here on RAW Report. I really put 'er through the ringer: Complete shot strings w/ avg energy, fps, and SD; hammer tuning; trigger adjustment; etc., etc., etc. I oughta start a channel.

Let me watch the ting and then I'll comment further. Thanks for this, buddy!