RAW REPORT

I'm thinking the 2 trees are 75 meters/yards then there is a target in front and one behind the trees from what I remember but would have to re watch and really take notice but I'm not going to so there hahaha...Think I saw a gong behind and in front next to the white/paper target maybe but not sure I would have to re....oh never mind he was speechless to say the least.....on observation one gong he shoots 1st it's set up goofy and then the other gong is set up pretty much perfect and had less shot marks on it that I did notice.

"Imold"I'm thinking the 2 trees are 75 meters/yards then there is a target in front and one behind the trees from what I remember but would have to re watch and really take notice but I'm not going to so there hahaha...Think I saw a gong behind and in front next to the white/paper target maybe but not sure I would have to re....oh never mind he was speechless to say the least.....on observation one gong he shoots 1st it's set up goofy and then the other gong is set up pretty much perfect and had less shot marks on it that I did notice.
It's hard to tell, but it appears to me that the long shot is at least 100 yards.

"marcella69"
"Imold"I'm thinking the 2 trees are 75 meters/yards then there is a target in front and one behind the trees from what I remember but would have to re watch and really take notice but I'm not going to so there hahaha...Think I saw a gong behind and in front next to the white/paper target maybe but not sure I would have to re....oh never mind he was speechless to say the least.....on observation one gong he shoots 1st it's set up goofy and then the other gong is set up pretty much perfect and had less shot marks on it that I did notice.
It's hard to tell, but it appears to me that the long shot is at least 100 yards.
Think that (100)was the last shots on the newer looking gong, at the start he is shooting a gong (50)that has marks on it and is set up goofy or not straight then he shoots the cans between the trees which I think are the 75 yard/meter shots but that's just my thoughts.

"Imold"
"marcella69"
Think that (100)was the last shots on the newer looking gong, at the start he is shooting a gong (50)that has marks on it and is set up goofy or not straight then he shoots the cans between the trees which I think are the 75 yard/meter shots but that's just my thoughts.
This vid was actually pretty worthless.

"glassman"Marcella,
Now that you have had your rifle out for some shooting I'm curious what you think about the noise level. You asked about it before you received yours and have yet to mention it in any of your postings. Am I correct in assuming that the noise level is not much of an issue at all?
No, not at all. She is louder than my Impact .30; but out in the field, it's not a problem. By that, I mean the noise does not spook game. That's all I'm really concerned about as I'm not a "backyard" shooter.