RAW REPORT

I was hitting paper at 100 yards today! Man, my RAW .357 really bucks the wind. It was windier today than the other day, and I was getting no x-axis drift. My Chairgun numbers are spot-on :). I set a beer bottle out at 147 yards, but could not hit it with two whole mags. Pellets were hitting all around it. I was getting a lot of bounce-back from surrounding vegetation off my rangefinder, so maybe my distance was off. I'll go out tomorrow and get a proper range-find at 150 yards. I'm hitting the bullseye consistently at zero (39 yds), 75 yds, and 100 yds; so my mil-dot hold-over must be right out to the limit of my optics (158 yds). Man, the more I shoot this beauty, the more I like her!

"marcella69"
"Imold"Nice, I'm liking it all that much more, if mine shoots like yours I'm going to have a blast on my range with the gongs out to 109 yards, might have to clear a bit more brush to the south to set up a 125 yard gong target...
Man, I wish I had a set-up like yours.
Wish the shooting area was gravel so I wouldn't have to mow it every 10-12 days...

"Imold"
"marcella69"
"Imold"Nice, I'm liking it all that much more, if mine shoots like yours I'm going to have a blast on my range with the gongs out to 109 yards, might have to clear a bit more brush to the south to set up a 125 yard gong target...
Man, I wish I had a set-up like yours.
Wish the shooting area was gravel so I wouldn't have to mow it every 10-12 days...
You'd love it down here, then; no shortage of barren landscape.

Here ya go Marco, just for you. Shooting bench looking down range.
ed2a777124937822338fd5d6aaea7a5e.jpg

907181b13a62ed5852311039a502fdf9.jpg

"Hynzie"u say your scopes good for 158 yards hoe does the 20 moa raw rail get incooperated
156 yards is simply the limit of the Chairgun mil-dot holdoffs for my scope given the input.

Perhaps I should qualify my response somewhat. 156 yds is the holdoff limit for my reticle given my Chairgun inputs. This is for a scope magnification setting of 10x. If I crank 'er up to 16x, I get a limit of 205 yds. I've been known to do this from time to time for those snowball's chance shots!

"marcella69"That is an awesome set-up.
Think I'm going to take the 4 sight in targets and move them to the far left and put up a single shooting table so when you sit at the table you can sight in at 25-50-75-100 yards, I'll line up the targets so you just have to move the barrel a little. The shooting lane for the four targets will be basically about 9 feet wide and 105 yards long....Doing this will give me a bit more room for all the other targets from the picnic table....

"Imold"
"marcella69"That is an awesome set-up.
Think I'm going to take the 4 sight in targets and move them to the far left and put up a single shooting table so when you sit at the table you can sight in at 25-50-75-100 yards, I'll line up the targets so you just have to move the barrel a little. The shooting lane for the four targets will be basically about 9 feet wide and 105 yards long....Doing this will give me a bit more room for all the other targets from the picnic table....

"marcella69"
"Imold"The biggest thing is there is no one to share it with except my family, would be nice if there were a few more airguners around my area so we could utilize it more for shoots and what not.
You should charge admission.
More like a non profit type of deal wink wink..liability insurance would kill me.