RAW REPORT

"marcella69"
"Imold"Again I can't wait to get my .357 HM1000x regulated at 130ft/lbs out on the range, it's got to be getting close to being done........
Man, Imold; I really want to see what kind of numbers you get. Will you be doing a shot string?
Yes I will but after I have a tin or so through it, I bought the digital link for Bluetooth on my iPad or phone but still need to download the program so I can get a readout of the shot string(s)...or else I'll need to write down each shot.

"Imold"
"marcella69"
"Imold"Again I can't wait to get my .357 HM1000x regulated at 130ft/lbs out on the range, it's got to be getting close to being done........
Man, Imold; I really want to see what kind of numbers you get. Will you be doing a shot string?
Yes I will but after I have a tin or so through it, I bought the digital link for Bluetooth on my iPad or phone but still need to download the program so I can get a readout of the shot string(s)...or else I'll need to write down each shot.
Good, I'm really interested to see what you get. I write down the fps and use Excel for the energy and SD.

"Imold"As I wait for FedEx with my Fixed Hatsan to show up, son started 10th grade today and it's pretty quiet in the home now....

Still waiting for the RAW call from Sandra someday soon I hope.
I started back up classes myself as well. The first week of classes is always a catch-up situation, so I won't be getting out much with my RAW for a while, which sux.

How long has it been since you ordered your RAW? What was the last status report? Is she sittin' on the leak-test bench?

"Imold"Would like to see if the HMx .357 will set off some tannerite at 100 yards, been thinking of that for awhile now but didn't want to say anything...
No, subsonic velocities will not detonate the explosive compound in Tannerite. There are plenty other products and targets that will produce nice "exploding" and splatter effects. Google is your friend :)

"marcella69"
"Imold"As I wait for FedEx with my Fixed Hatsan to show up, son started 10th grade today and it's pretty quiet in the home now....

Still waiting for the RAW call from Sandra someday soon I hope.
I started back up classes myself as well. The first week of classes is always a catch-up situation, so I won't be getting out much with my RAW for a while, which sux.

How long has it been since you ordered your RAW? What was the last status report? Is she sittin' on the leak-test bench?
July 5th if I recall..

"marcella69"
"Imold"Would like to see if the HMx .357 will set off some tannerite at 100 yards, been thinking of that for awhile now but didn't want to say anything...
No, subsonic velocities will not detonate the explosive compound in Tannerite. There are plenty other products and targets that will produce nice "exploding" and splatter effects. Google is your friend :)
They have some packets that will go boom for smaller caliber's...

Well I went out for a short time and took five shots to get a good zero at 22 yards with the BT65SB, I then just started to have fun, I shot everything from 22 yards out to 75 without using any holdovers on the 50 to 75 yard targets, just aimed high of center, had to come back home and fill my tank being I forgot to this whole weekend. 
I will need to use holdover if I want to hit past 75 yards for sure being 75 was hitting low but still ringing them, so all in all the Hatsan shoots good now and it's ready for my son to use now.

Got my 10-24 helicoil kit in the mail today so when my 500 Royale gets here Thursday I'll be able to drill,tap and put in the inserts for the picatinny rail for the bipod and then I'll see about putting a sling stud in the butt stock for the Accu-Shot mono-pod, Thursday can't get here fast enough Oh and I also have two extra mags coming for it which will be here Wednesday it looks like and tomorrow 4 tins should show up, two being 25.39's and the other two are 33,95 MK II's..

"Imold"
"marcella69"
They have some packets that will go boom for smaller caliber's...
I was thinking that they probably do.