RAW REPORT

"Imold"
"marcella69"
"Imold"As I wait for FedEx with my Fixed Hatsan to show up, son started 10th grade today and it's pretty quiet in the home now....

Still waiting for the RAW call from Sandra someday soon I hope.
I started back up classes myself as well. The first week of classes is always a catch-up situation, so I won't be getting out much with my RAW for a while, which sux.

How long has it been since you ordered your RAW? What was the last status report? Is she sittin' on the leak-test bench?
July 5th if I recall..
It took 12 weeks and one day for my RAW to be delivered from the day I ordered her. But, I had to wait a month for my Forest Green laminate block to arrive at Minor Hill, So, it shouldn't be long now!

Here ya go....
62b0a719a38ec934876817ecc5a40a6c.jpg

"marcella69"
"Imold"I'll probably not live long enough so I better get on it and start looking Bwaaahahahaha.
Good luck with that, Imold. Actually, I find the troubleshooting aspect of airguns fascinating.
I've read a lot on these forums about trouble shooting issues and what folks have done to fix the issues and it is interesting but I hope I never have to do any trouble shooting, if it ain't broken I'm not going to try to fix it and hopefully that will keep me away from having to trouble shoot issues I've created from not leaving it alone. I did have to figure out what was wrong with my BT65SB and decided it was either barrel droop or bad shroud but that was covered under their warranty so I didn't have to go any further...Just sent it in and now it shoots great.
i might do some upgrades to my .25 Marauder and that's when I'll get my 1st schooling into the workings of a Airgun from within but until then I just want to shoot and enjoy.

"Imold"
"marcella69"
"Imold"I'll probably not live long enough so I better get on it and start looking Bwaaahahahaha.
Good luck with that, Imold. Actually, I find the troubleshooting aspect of airguns fascinating.
I've read a lot on these forums about trouble shooting issues and what folks have done to fix the issues and it is interesting but I hope I never have to do any trouble shooting, if it ain't broken I'm not going to try to fix it and hopefully that will keep me away from having to trouble shoot issues I've created from not leaving it alone. I did have to figure out what was wrong with my BT65SB and decided it was either barrel droop or bad shroud but that was covered under their warranty so I didn't have to go any further...Just sent it in and now it shoots great.
i might do some upgrades to my .25 Marauder and that's when I'll get my 1st schooling into the workings of a Airgun from within but until then I just want to shoot and enjoy.
Airguns are so much more complex than firearms; you better get in the troubleshooting business ;-)

"marcella69"
"Imold"I did buy a degassing tool for the Marauder so I can dump all the air when I decide to tear into and do some mods but I'll wait till winter get here,right now I'm set on getting the Royale and HMx and shooting them.
man, you're really goin' down the rabbit hole!
Come about December 10th I'll be so far down that rabbit hole doing mods that I wount see light till about the middle of March hahaha........