RAW REPORT

"marcella69"
"Imold"So Marco when you going to try some of those Mrhollowpoint cast bullet's. Really would like to know which ones work..
I'm not going to. Bullets (as opposed to diabolo) do not track well beyond 50 yards at subsonic speeds. I sent them to Hynzie to try out. I ordered them before I understood the ballistics.
Got ya okay thanks I'll get that out of my mind then....

"Imold"
"marcella69"
"Imold"So Marco when you going to try some of those Mrhollowpoint cast bullet's. Really would like to know which ones work..
I'm not going to. Bullets (as opposed to diabolo) do not track well beyond 50 yards at subsonic speeds. I sent them to Hynzie to try out. I ordered them before I understood the ballistics.
Got ya okay thanks I'll get that out of my mind then....
You can ask Hynzie how they do. USPS tracking says he received them a few days ago.

Had to pickup a new 13/64 drill bit for the helicoil kit so I can put on the front picatinny rail and while I was at the hardware store I picked up a nice little folding alen wrench set that had 1.5mm to 7mm ball hex heads,nice unit for my Airgun tool kit. Edit for .......My dovetail rail Hawke level came in the mail today also, tomorrow can't come fast enough, my son and I are gonna do some shooting for sure.

"marcella69"Well, I finally got caught up enough to where I can get out and do some shooting! I'm going to test the optics limits of my RAW at 10x and 16x. (And hopefully see something with a heartbeat worth putting in my freezer ;-).)
I don't think I've ever shot the airgun with the scope set on 16x most I've done is 12x just to check it out but at the range 10x is perfect but if I was going to shoot a 3" splatter target at 100 yards I'd use 16x + if my scope has it, I do have a SF 6-24-44 Hawke for the RAW when it gets here.

"Imold"Patatos and gravy are kinda bla without some kinda meat....
Well, no meat for the fixins today. I just got back and got one shot at a dove (pulled it!)

Good news is that I finally got my baby tuned and ranged for optimum performance! Here is a 145 yard shot (maybe good enough for the golf ball challenge?):

821b47855ed23c52bfbdcceca984d1cc.jpg

"Imold"Had to pickup a new 13/64 drill bit for the helicoil kit so I can put on the front picatinny rail and while I was at the hardware store I picked up a nice little folding alen wrench set that had 1.5mm to 7mm ball hex heads,nice unit for my Airgun tool kit. Edit for .......My dovetail rail Hawke level came in the mail today also, tomorrow can't come fast enough, my son and I are gonna do some shooting for sure.
Aren't those little projects fun? :)

"Imold"
"marcella69"Well, I finally got caught up enough to where I can get out and do some shooting! I'm going to test the optics limits of my RAW at 10x and 16x. (And hopefully see something with a heartbeat worth putting in my freezer ;-).)
I don't think I've ever shot the airgun with the scope set on 16x most I've done is 12x just to check it out but at the range 10x is perfect but if I was going to shoot a 3" splatter target at 100 yards I'd use 16x + if my scope has it, I do have a SF 6-24-44 Hawke for the RAW when it gets here.
Well, I'm just gonna keep 'er on 10x. I was reading my Chairgun wrong. I get only 120 yards of reticle at 16x. I get 156 yds @ 10x, so what's the point?

"marcella69"
Well, no meat for the fixins today. I just got back and got one shot at a dove (pulled it!)

Good news is that I finally got my baby tuned and ranged for optimum performance! Here is a 145 yard shot (maybe good enough for the golf ball challenge?):

Nice.............
Now I know I'm going to have a special lane for the HMx,I'll do a....up to 175 yard lane running west to east just for the RAW....

"Imold"
"marcella69"

Nice.............
Now I know I'm going to have a special lane for the HMx,I'll do a....up to 175 yard lane running west to east just for the RAW....
She's certainly capable of it.

"marcella69"
"Imold"Had to pickup a new 13/64 drill bit for the helicoil kit so I can put on the front picatinny rail and while I was at the hardware store I picked up a nice little folding alen wrench set that had 1.5mm to 7mm ball hex heads,nice unit for my Airgun tool kit. Edit for .......My dovetail rail Hawke level came in the mail today also, tomorrow can't come fast enough, my son and I are gonna do some shooting for sure.
They are but with my numb fingers I have limitations on what I can do, for instance I don't handle small screws,nuts,bolts very well and gripping can be a issue some times then there is the times when my hand/fingers lock up so that can be a challenge sometimes. Other then that. Little projects can bee fun..Today I had to put a new hub and bearing assembly on the right side of my pontoon trailer and now I'm ready to pull my pontoon out this fall.

"Imold"
"marcella69"
They are but with my numb fingers I have limitations on what I can do, for instance I don't handle small screws,nuts,bolts very well and gripping can be a issue some times then there is the times when my hand/fingers lock up so that can be a challenge sometimes. Other then that. Little projects can bee fun..Today I had to put a new hub and bearing assembly on the right side of my pontoon trailer and now I'm ready to pull my pontoon out this fall.
I'm doing my best to get out there and do it to it everyday to keep the arthritis and diabetes on the other side of the door. I'll be damned if I'm gonna turn into a hunched-over cripple w/o a fight!

I have no problem shooting out to 109 yards with the .25's with my all my scopes zero'd and set on 10x but I will do a 50 yard zero with the Royale set on 12x and see how that goes, I also have those no limit rings to use to help me not use a lot of moa for the zero. When I get zero'd in I'll move the no limit rings and reset the turret so I can get it zero'd with the scope set right in the middle of moa, it's going to be NICE.....