RAW REPORT

"Imold"True....Did you happen to notice what you bar pressure was in the bottle when you got it?
.Got a email from ups saying I have a package coming today yeehaa I know what that is heeheehee.....
I think it was around 200 bar. That is interesting now that I think about it. That tends to indicate that the rifle was not ran through a complete shot string. There's no way a valid power or SD could be determined. So much for QC. No matter what pressure she is when she arrives, you're gonna want to top 'er off before you run a shot string. 

Well we need to have something to talk about while we are waiting for our RAW's to arrive.....I'll move on after these two pics.
Here it is at home for 1st time naked and afraid........And then dressed and happy..
a77b002df2e48f8d4b435cb78bf838c2.jpg

23ddbacfe859b4e5cd3409fc649b8274.jpg

"Imold"Well we need to have something to talk about while we are waiting for our RAW's to arrive.....I'll move on after these two pics.
Here it is at home for 1st time naked and afraid........And then dressed and happy..
a77b002df2e48f8d4b435cb78bf838c2.jpg

23ddbacfe859b4e5cd3409fc649b8274.jpg
"naked and afraid;" ha, I like that :). I have a chair just like that, with a towel to hide the pellet holes caused when my RAW punched clean through a so-called .22lr rimfire bullet trap! I won't have that problem again now that I've reinforced it with a 1/4" steel plate! (the trap, not the chair :)). Boy, that sure is a gorgeous (yet practical) hunting / target rifle fo' sho'!

Well, the day has finally come. The day I've been waiting for ever since I first laid eyes on the RAW HM 1000x .357 (130 ft-lbf regulated) rifle with the Forest Green laminate thumbhole stock with an adjustable cheek-piece, lo these six plus months ago. The day I finally (after the waiting, the tuning, the ranging, etc., etc., etc.) get to go out for an afternoon of pure unadulterated HUNTING!!!

"Mick-VA"And Oh by the way Imold, PA has their Labor Day sale too. 10% off and free shipping over $150

time to buy .25 pellets. Buy 12 and 3 of those are free - plus 10% off plus free shipping.

Mick!! Now that right there is something I will do being I can use paypal and get it payed for right away and besides I have 3 other 25 caliber's that I only shoot JSB's through...

"Imold"Thanks, I think I'll be happy with this one for now hahaha, one thing that really hit me is how fricken light it is, feels like a toy kinda and when I took the stock off to drill and tap the stock felt like styrofoam it's so light, yep it's going to be a shooter.....
I can't say that about my RAW, that's for sure. I almost grimace when I think about luggin' that beast out in the field. (But once I get her out there, I'm all better again ;-).)

How long is she?

"Imold"Maybe a .25 HMx with a LRT stock might be something I'll look into next year, never know but I need to start saving in a envelope now if I really want one, but 1st i will need to see how impressed I am with the HMx .357 before I do anything...
Well, performance-wise, the RAW HM 1000x .357 regulated is stellar. But she weighs a ton and is long as #$%*!!

"marcella69"
"Imold"Better pic.
72ae844e7c7919ed12a28421b18906cd.jpg
Oh, so that's how the monopod is used! I was thinking that it went on the forestock. I've never seen a set-up like that. Pretty cool :)
Yep and you can extend it out and you can also loosen the two locking discs and it folds up, this one is a Accu-Shot and was 80 bucks, think they are affiliated with Atlas but not 100% sure.

"marcella69"
"Imold"Maybe a .25 HMx with a LRT stock might be something I'll look into next year, never know but I need to start saving in a envelope now if I really want one, but 1st i will need to see how impressed I am with the HMx .357 before I do anything...
Well, performance-wise, the RAW HM 1000x .357 regulated is stellar. But she weighs a ton and is long as #$%*!!
Remember I have that Hatsan BT65SB Elite QE and that isn't the lightest either and it's long, definitely a bench or deer stand gun not so,etching you want to carry around..