RAW REPORT

"Imold"
"marcella69"
"Imold"Better pic.
72ae844e7c7919ed12a28421b18906cd.jpg
Oh, so that's how the monopod is used! I was thinking that it went on the forestock. I've never seen a set-up like that. Pretty cool :)
Yep and you can extend it out and you can also loosen the two locking discs and it folds up, this one is a Accu-Shot and was 80 bucks, think they are affiliated with Atlas but not 100% sure.
You better put the brakes on the add-ons or she's gonna be as heavy as the RAW!

"Imold"
"marcella69"
"Imold"Maybe a .25 HMx with a LRT stock might be something I'll look into next year, never know but I need to start saving in a envelope now if I really want one, but 1st i will need to see how impressed I am with the HMx .357 before I do anything...
Well, performance-wise, the RAW HM 1000x .357 regulated is stellar. But she weighs a ton and is long as #$%*!!
Remember I have that Hatsan BT65SB Elite QE and that isn't the lightest either and it's long, definitely a bench or deer stand gun not so,etching you want to carry around..
Well, one of the reasons I wanted my RAW was to push the envelope on how much I could grunt in the field. I know where the tear point is now!

"marcella69"
"Imold"
"marcella69"
"Imold"Better pic.
72ae844e7c7919ed12a28421b18906cd.jpg
Oh, so that's how the monopod is used! I was thinking that it went on the forestock. I've never seen a set-up like that. Pretty cool :)
Yep and you can extend it out and you can also loosen the two locking discs and it folds up, this one is a Accu-Shot and was 80 bucks, think they are affiliated with Atlas but not 100% sure.
You better put the brakes on the add-ons or she's gonna be as heavy as the RAW!
Hahaha it dressed as much as it's going to be..it's still light compared to my other airguns......

"marcella69"
"Imold"
"marcella69"
"Imold"Maybe a .25 HMx with a LRT stock might be something I'll look into next year, never know but I need to start saving in a envelope now if I really want one, but 1st i will need to see how impressed I am with the HMx .357 before I do anything...
Well, performance-wise, the RAW HM 1000x .357 regulated is stellar. But she weighs a ton and is long as #$%*!!
Remember I have that Hatsan BT65SB Elite QE and that isn't the lightest either and it's long, definitely a bench or deer stand gun not so,etching you want to carry around..
Well, one of the reasons I wanted my RAW was to push the envelope on how much I could grunt in the field. I know where the tear point is now!
I wanted a HMx .357 to shoot coyotes and other invasive pests and to shoot gongs........before I knew you and you were getting one I had read some reviews on it but the price had me flinching but after getting on this thread I figured why not it's a quality built Airgun and made in the good old USA....

"Nitrocrushr"Well guys, I have officially joined in on the wait for a new RAW. My rifle was ordered on August 18th.......I can't wait!!!

Steve
Congrats and be patient, I put my order in July 5th for a HMx .357 regulated to 130ft/lbs with a special ordered custom Blue Thumbhole stock,the Euro rail and rear sling swivel stud, it shouldn't be to long now, just waiting for the email or call from Sandra..

"Imold"
"Nitrocrushr"Well guys, I have officially joined in on the wait for a new RAW. My rifle was ordered on August 18th.......I can't wait!!!

Steve
Congrats and be patient, I put my order in July 5th for a HMx .357 regulated to 130ft/lbs with a special ordered custom Blue Thumbhole stock,the Euro rail and rear sling swivel stud, it shouldn't be to long now, just waiting for the email or call from Sandra..
Thats going to be a very nice rifle! I was told 12-14 weeks for mine, so I won't see it until November. Martin and Sandra are top notch folks. Martin was very helpful in answering my questions and helping me to order the 100+ yard target rifle I was looking for.

"Nitrocrushr"
"Imold"

Steve
Thats going to be a very nice rifle! I was told 12-14 weeks for mine, so I won't see it until November. Martin and Sandra are top notch folks. Martin was very helpful in answering my questions and helping me to order the 100+ yard target rifle I was looking for.
Ok now you got me, as they say curiosity killed the cat so please tell...What did you order from Martin?

"Imold"
"Nitrocrushr"
"Imold"

Steve
Ok now you got me, as they say curiosity killed the cat so please tell...What did you order from Martin?
I told Martin that my goal was precision and consistency at 100 yards. We talked about calibers, actions, barrels and stocks. I took his advice and went with the following;

HM1000x .30 caliber with a BM laminate stock (Charcoal) with adjustable cheek piece

Other details;

Carbon wrapped barrel with CFOS
Black action
Silver cocking handle
Silver trigger with black safety
500cc bottle
20 moa picatinny rail
Trigger set to 10oz
Magazine plus a single shot adapter

Nothing left now but the wait!

Steve

"Imold"Nice!! That's going to be a very nice rifle and shooter it's getting pretty high praises, I thought about a .30 but having the .25 I wanted something a bit bigger so I went .357, if I would of had a .22 and no .25 I think the HMx .30 would of been the one I might of ordered.
That .357 is a hammer!! Bet you can't wait to get that one in your hands.

"Nitrocrushr"
"Imold"Nice!! That's going to be a very nice rifle and shooter it's getting pretty high praises, I thought about a .30 but having the .25 I wanted something a bit bigger so I went .357, if I would of had a .22 and no .25 I think the HMx .30 would of been the one I might of ordered.
That .357 is a hammer!! Bet you can't wait to get that one in your hands.
Nope, I'm just ichin to pull the trigger for the 1st time and I have a couple of yotes that need to be relocated and if the pelts are good maybe get a winter hat out of the deal hahaha...Only good yote is a dead yote around here, to many dairy and cattle farms around here and they raise havic during calfing time.

Steve got a 30 cal from Raw 6 weeks or so ago you may want to see if you can get a single shot tray they been out of em for a while,,also see if there still running the special buy one get one free for the magazines marco jim and i all took advantage of it ..good luck also i asked Sandra to pick the darkest charcol stock for me and she did they are fantastic people its great we can talk to our gun maker good lick pat

Steve
Hi, Steve; welcome to the RAW Club! You won't regret it. I had my RAW HMx 1000x .357 (130 ft-lbf regulated) rifle with Forest Green laminate thumbhole stock and adjustable cheek-piece out in the field for the first time today for an afternoon of pure hunting. (Just got back, tired 'n sweaty.) The highlight was right before sunset: 102 yd head shot on Bugs Bunny. What's up Doc, my ass!

It took 14 weeks and one day to receive mine from the date of order to doorstep. It was worth the wait though. She's gorgeous, packs a punch, and puts pellets where you aim, shot after shot! Freakin' awesome :)

"Nitrocrushr"
"Imold"
"Nitrocrushr"
"Imold"
Nitrocrushr said:
Well guys, I have officially joined in on the wait for a new RAW. My rifle was ordered on August 18th.......I can't wait!!!

Steve
I told Martin that my goal was precision and consistency at 100 yards. We talked about calibers, actions, barrels and stocks. I took his advice and went with the following;

HM1000x .30 caliber with a BM laminate stock (Charcoal) with adjustable cheek piece

Other details;

Carbon wrapped barrel with CFOS
Black action
Silver cocking handle
Silver trigger with black safety
500cc bottle
20 moa picatinny rail
Trigger set to 10oz
Magazine plus a single shot adapter

Nothing left now but the wait!

Steve
Nitrocrushr, you'll really like the 10 oz trigger. Mine is set to 10.5 oz w/ 1/8" first stage (no second stage). This is perfect for me. I love the fair amount of travel before buttin' up against the second stage, and then just a nice gentle squeeze... BAM!! Dead bunny ;-). I don't want the trigger weight to interfere with my concentration in keeping my sight picture.

"Imold"I think if I decide to go with a .25 HMx LRT I will sell off my BullBoss,BullDog and BT65SB Elite QE and keep the Marauders....
I'm seriously looking for something more compact and lighter. I love the power and accuracy of my RAW .357; but at 57 y/o w/ diabetes and arthritis, I just don't stow the gear necessary like I used to. I like to roam around out there looking for game. I can't do that with this behemoth. Cripes, the rifle scabbard / backpack necessary weighs almost as much as the rifle! Then, with my pony bottle, fuhgeddaboudit! I'm humpin' 30 pounds out there! was hoping I could handle it because the ballistics on this honey are exactly what I was searching for. But, alas...