RAW REPORT

"marcella69"
"Imold"I think if I decide to go with a .25 HMx LRT I will sell off my BullBoss,BullDog and BT65SB Elite QE and keep the Marauders....
I'm seriously looking for something more compact and lighter. I love the power and accuracy of my RAW .357; but at 57 y/o w/ diabetes and arthritis, I just don't stow the gear necessary like I used to. I like to roam around out there looking for game. I can't do that with this behemoth. Cripes, the rifle scabbard / backpack necessary weighs almost as much as the rifle! Then, with my pony bottle, fuhgeddaboudit! I'm humpin' 30 pounds out there! was hoping I could handle it because the ballistics on this honey are exactly what I was searching for. But, alas...
Nothing says ya can't have two. You have your heavy hitter now and with a good padded sling and a walking/shooting stick and a backpack for a small fill bottle with chest and waist belt to hold it secure you should be good to go
, just need to get out and walk around with it a bit so you can get used to the weight and what way is it best to carry the rifle, I'll be going through the same issues with mine when I get it because I'll have to carry mine out to the shooting blind with all my gear and I'm limited to how far I can walk. As we both know it suxs having health issues.....
Now ya need to get a nice .25 if you want to do a lot of walking and stalking for smaller critters, I personally think the Streamline in .25 would be the ultimate carry rifle for what you want to do as far as small critter hunting goes and with all the info on it lately and shot strings being posted I don't think you would be disappointed in it at all but that's MPO...........

"Imold"
"marcella69"
"Imold"I think if I decide to go with a .25 HMx LRT I will sell off my BullBoss,BullDog and BT65SB Elite QE and keep the Marauders....
I'm seriously looking for something more compact and lighter. I love the power and accuracy of my RAW .357; but at 57 y/o w/ diabetes and arthritis, I just don't stow the gear necessary like I used to. I like to roam around out there looking for game. I can't do that with this behemoth. Cripes, the rifle scabbard / backpack necessary weighs almost as much as the rifle! Then, with my pony bottle, fuhgeddaboudit! I'm humpin' 30 pounds out there! was hoping I could handle it because the ballistics on this honey are exactly what I was searching for. But, alas...
Nothing says ya can't have two. You have your heavy hitter now and with a good padded sling and a walking/shooting stick and a backpack for a small fill bottle with chest and waist belt to hold it secure you should be good to go
, just need to get out and walk around with it a bit so you can get used to the weight and what way is it best to carry the rifle, I'll be going through the same issues with mine when I get it because I'll have to carry mine out to the shooting blind with all my gear and I'm limited to how far I can walk. As we both know it suxs having health issues.....
Now ya need to get a nice .25 if you want to do a lot of walking and stalking for smaller critters, I personally think the Streamline in .25 would be the ultimate carry rifle for what you want to do as far as small critter hunting goes and with all the info on it lately and shot strings being posted I don't think you would be disappointed in it at all but that's MPO...........
I wish I could open carry like that, but not in Commiefornia. I'm taking a hard look at the FX Wildcat .25.

"Imold"Nothing wrong with that,I just deleted a bunch of info I had on file for the Wildcat being I decided I wanted more of a rifle for bench and some small critter hunting, again the RAW will be for coyotes,critters and Bench.
Yeah, the RAW .357 is a fine weapon, no doubt. But it's just not well-suited to my kind of shooting. Another ill-conceived plan, poorly executed. (I think I just found my epitaph.)

Darn buddy, 
"I think it was around 200 bar. That is interesting now that I think about it. That tends to indicate that the rifle was not ran through a complete shot string. There’s no way a valid power or SD could be determined. So much for QC. No matter what pressure she is when she arrives, you’re gonna want to top ‘er off before you run a shot string. "

The amount of air in the rifle determines QC?

You just do not get many things. How many pre-charged airguns come with 100% fill? How many empty? - yes they come both ways and in-between too -

I can absolutely guarantee a FULL bottle is NOT enough for the testing any RAW gets. The amount of air shipped with means NOT a thing.
Most ( not all for sure ) ship with some, some , air in them just to keep the valve closed ... they normally wouldn't want them at 100% "just in case" , flying/dropping/other.

I certainly do understand your having fun, great! Please do keep in mind that simply because you post a lot and have a $$$ rifle ( 1 ? ) some of the newbies may take what you say as absolutely correct. ? .

Now I know the first thing to check on a new airgun is:
the air guage & if it isn't full send that puppy back, ya, Abraham Lincoln posted it.

John

"Hynzie"Steve got a 30 cal from Raw 6 weeks or so ago you may want to see if you can get a single shot tray they been out of em for a while,,also see if there still running the special buy one get one free for the magazines marco jim and i all took advantage of it ..good luck also i asked Sandra to pick the darkest charcol stock for me and she did they are fantastic people its great we can talk to our gun maker good lick pat
Thanks! I have a singe shot tray on order along with my rifle. I will see if they stil have the buy 1, get one free on the magazines too. I agree, it is so nice speaking directly with the owner/gun maker. He and Sandra have such a passion for the rifles they build. Great company.

Steve

This is for Steve, a bit off topic but he will understand.
3a5b8a1220f5aba4485d6a67b8877947.jpg

"marcella69"
"Nitrocrushr"Well guys, I have officially joined in on the wait for a new RAW. My rifle was ordered on August 18th.......I can't wait!!!

Steve
Hi, Steve; welcome to the RAW Club! You won't regret it. I had my RAW HMx 1000x .357 (130 ft-lbf regulated) rifle with Forest Green laminate thumbhole stock and adjustable cheek-piece out in the field for the first time today for an afternoon of pure hunting. (Just got back, tired 'n sweaty.) The highlight was right before sunset: 102 yd head shot on Bugs Bunny. What's up Doc, my ass!

It took 14 weeks and one day to receive mine from the date of order to doorstep. It was worth the wait though. She's gorgeous, packs a punch, and puts pellets where you aim, shot after shot! Freakin' awesome :)
Thanks!! Wow, nice shot on that rabbit!! The .357's pack quite a punch.

Steve