RAW REPORT

"Hynzie"marco was saying something like raw has a real nice accurate self indexing barrel rifle u no something of it
Sure do but I'm not a 10m shooter so it doesn't intrest me but the articles I've read about barrel indexing have been really interesting, if I was a paper puncher only person I would be looking hard at finding or hoping they would get it out in a .25 rifle. The whole system is pretty interesting...

"Imold"No email yet but I'm sure it wount be to long now...

Had the Royale out to day and wow it is a awesome rifle, but I have a strong feeling that the HMx will get plenty of bench time when I get it, just want that power on Impact sound, bang the gongs...
As a bench rifle, you will be absolutely blown-away with the RAW. I really wish i could have made it work for me as a hunting rifle. The power is incredible and the accuracy is second to none.

"aa_limited"the indexing is available in 177 22 and 25 with raw.
but not in 30 or 357
The BM 500 in .25 would be nice but I really can't commit to Bench only, I all ready have a 6.5 Creedmoor LRT rifle with the wide front stock, I would like a little more versatility out of a .25 which either puts me into another HMx with a sportster stock or a LRT style stock even though it takes me away from a indexing barrel. Will have to see what the New Year brings...

I'm taking a real hard look at this in .25 with the exact same stock.
075ce4dba4056dbc1e0275f5b0c59bcf.jpg

"Imold"I'm taking a real hard look at this in .25 with the exact same stock.
075ce4dba4056dbc1e0275f5b0c59bcf.jpg

Charcoal is nice. The sporter will probably give you less grip issues, plus it's lighter than the thumbhole. Your shot count would be much higher, too. I'm really looking forward to getting my FX Wildcat .25. Aside from my shot count going way up compared to my RAW .357, I will get more bottle refills in the field with my Omega 12 cu-ft 4,500 psi tank because the fill pressure of the Wildcat is only 230 bar. I'm getting excited now.

"marcella69"
"Imold"I was out shooting the Royale today after I mowed and I would fill to 220 shoot three 11 round mags and be down to 170 and then refill and repeat, did this 7 times, was a fun late afternoon, going out Monday to do some more shooting....
I'm really looking forward to the high shot count and beaucoup re-fills on my Wildcat.
I'll probably see Monday where mine drops off, I'm thinking 150ish but all I want to do now is repeat what I've been doing till I get 2 tins through it at least. Then I'll see what the Chrono shows and what the trigger is set at.

I gave the Bt65sb to my son today and I had it zero'd with 25,39's so I gave him a tin and he went and loaded the mags and went on to shooting and hitting everything he was shooting at even the 75 yard gong, he did this for about 9 mags and while he shot I was thinking man the thing is hitting the targets hard, well curiosity got to me and I looked at the tim and here I gave him 33,95 heavys not even thinking about it....I asked if he had problems hitting the targets and he just said, nope I just held the crosshairs high or low to hit the targets..........I never showed him how to use the holdover or under marks on the scope he figured it out right away...How cool is that...he already is a good shot but wait till he shoots the 25,39's he is going to kick my butt hahaha..
He will definitely get my RAW or RAW's when I pass on......

"Imold"I gave the Bt65sb to my son today and I had it zero'd with 25,39's so I gave him a tin and he went and loaded the mags and went on to shooting and hitting everything he was shooting at even the 75 yard gong, he did this for about 9 mags and while he shot I was thinking man the thing is hitting the targets hard, well curiosity got to me and I looked at the tim and here I gave him 33,95 heavys not even thinking about it....I asked if he had problems hitting the targets and he just said, nope I just held the crosshairs high or low to hit the targets..........I never showed him how to use the holdover or under marks on the scope he figured it out right away...How cool is that...he already is a good shot but wait till he shoots the 25,39's he is going to kick my butt hahaha..
He will definitely get my RAW or RAW's when I pass on......
Ah, good 'ole Kentucky windage. my son couldn't be less interested in the shooting arts.