RAW REPORT

My 18 yr old loves shooting skeet and High Powerd rifles but my 15 yr old really never cared if he shot a gun or not,just didn't care but then dad showed him the world of Airgun and targets and now he likes to shoot whenever I do so that puts a big smile on my face, I got my 34 year old daughter into Archery when she was 11 yrs old and even won some trophys, she's 34 now and still likes Archery, my 31 yr old son likes to shoot handguns but that's about it.

"marcella69"
"Imold"I almost am tempted to pull the regulator out of the HMx down the road a bit and see what it will shoot, wonder how close to 160ft/lbs it would get?
Power is meaningless without accuracy, silly goose.
Who said anything about accuracy hahahaha although you might get 6-8 shots that are on target.....

so guys I see most of you bought your raw rifles with a magazine. and you cant get a thimble with a magazine.
did any of you want to get a thimble with your rifle or u did not know about it?
​what benafits to you raw owners with magazine rilfes made u pic getting a magazine vers a rifle with thimble.

I got my raw 3 weeks about btw and shes a real beauty.. a bm500 with thimble in 177 with lrt stock. in forest camo

"aa_limited"so guys I see most of you bought your raw rifles with a magazine. and you cant get a thimble with a magazine.
did any of you want to get a thimble with your rifle or u did not know about it?
​what benafits to you raw owners with magazine rilfes made u pic getting a magazine vers a rifle with thimble.

I got my raw 3 weeks about btw and shes a real beauty.. a bm500 with thimble in 177 with lrt stock. in forest camo
That's a NICE rifle you got from Martin..
As you might know I'm getting a HMx .357 that I'll use for off bench plinking/gong shooting and also for coyotes but being I'm mostly a bench person now due to disability I'm looking at getting a .25 from Martin and I'm kinda in a binde on what to get although I think I know what I'm leaning towards but besides that I'm interested in the ability to index a barrel if paper would be all I shoot or shoot most of the time, I like the idea that you can turn/index the barrel to get the best accuracy out of the barrel as possible especially if you are changing ammo on and off. If I was dead on at let's say 34 yards with pellet A and went to pelt B and was shooting1/8th" right and it shot constantly in the same spot I could adjust the barrel by turning it oh so very little to compensate for the barrel and pellet.......This is just a very basic example of why I would like to be able to index a barrel but unfortunately for me there are no Airgun matches within at least 300 miles of me maybe even more but anyway so in reality for me to get a BM500 with the ability to index the barrel is a long long shot and not very practical now that I've thought it over and that's why the HMx LRT is so inviting for me or even with a sportster stock. Again having the option to index a barrel to its best/straightest possible accuracy is a very interesting thing to me.

"Imold"Just bump it once and awhile and if your not strap for cash let it sit, sooner or later someone will see it and with Christmas only a few months away maybe get it for their significant other or just treat themselfs.
That's exactly my plan. I'm certainly not lowering the price or sweetening the pot. The rifle is pristine and effectively brand new. Plus. she's has the rare Forest Green laminate thumbhole stock w/ an adjustable cheek-piece to boot! It's a helluva deal and if people can't recognize that; it's their loss.

"marcella69"
"Imold"Just bump it once and awhile and if your not strap for cash let it sit, sooner or later someone will see it and with Christmas only a few months away maybe get it for their significant other or just treat themselfs.
That's exactly my plan. I'm certainly not lowering the price or sweetening the pot. The rifle is pristine and effectively brand new. It's a helluva deal and if people can't recognize that; it's their loss.
I agree.

that stock on that rifle is indeed a looker has that awesome green and grey i would love being so lucky to have it if it were mine id buy a walnut stock and slap the action on it and keep the laminate and sell it with the walnut ,but thats me thats how much i like the mostly green stock,, like Martin said its the luck of the draw ,it wont be much longer and she will be gone to a new home ,im really surprised no one has stolen it yet at that price its not even broke in yet ,,what 300 pellets through it tops 

"Hynzie"that stock on that rifle is indeed a looker has that awesome green and grey i would love being so lucky to have it if it were mine id buy a walnut stock and slap the action on it and keep the laminate and sell it with the walnut ,but thats me thats how much i like the mostly green stock,, like Martin said its the luck of the draw ,it wont be much longer and she will be gone to a new home ,im really surprised no one has stolen it yet at that price its not even broke in yet ,,what 300 pellets through it tops
That thought has crossed my mind and I haven't ruled it out. I probably could sell the Forest Green laminate thumbhole w/ adjustable cheek-piece fairly quick at a good price. Then, with the plain walnut sporter, I'd have a substantially lighter rifle. If I did that, I'd just keep her. I love the way she shoots; it's just the weight thang.

Martin gave me a price on the plain (no adjustable cheek-piece or other modifications or accessories) walnut sporter: $330. I'll inquire as to how much a Forest Green laminate thumbhole w/ adjustable cheek-piece is to get a price point. Thanks for the head's up, Pat :)

I'm falbbergasted as well. I've got 562 views with no real bites. I keep rethinking my terms and I keep coming to the inescapable conclusion that they are fair. If I don't get my terms, I'll just keep her. I can hunt big game with her legally in AZ, which is only 100 miles from me.

theres also the choice of a lighter poplar stock ,i believe its the lightest and most versatile stock available through RAW ,,options of stain paint or rubberizing ,,, maybe even hydrodipping any color you choose,i to long for a day martin will produce a 7 or 8 pound rifle or the ultimate SEMI BULLPUP i love to dream about cool stuff like that pat

"Hynzie"theres also the choice of a lighter poplar stock ,i believe its the lightest and most versatile stock available through RAW ,,options of stain paint or rubberizing ,,, maybe even hydrodipping any color you choose,i to long for a day martin will produce a 7 or 8 pound rifle or the ultimate SEMI BULLPUP i love to dream about cool stuff like that pat
Sandra just told me that the Forest Green laminate thumbhole stock w/ adjustable cheek-piece is $550. If I sold mine, I'd ask $450 + shipping.

"Hynzie"imold any news you gotta be getting giddy haha hope its everything you expect it to be and more pat
I'm just waiting patiently for a email saying it's time to pay, I'm building a elevated deer stand right now so I can get it out on the property,finished the base and will get it out tomorrow and in position, it will be in a good area for me to use the HMx on coyotes when I'm not deer hunting, once I get it up all I need to do is build the sides, hopefully it will be all done by Saturday so the deer have some time to get used to it being there.

"Imold"
"Hynzie"imold any news you gotta be getting giddy haha hope its everything you expect it to be and more pat
I'm just waiting patiently for a email saying it's time to pay, I'm building a elevated deer stand right now so I can get it out on the property,finished the base and will get it out tomorrow and in position, it will be in a good area for me to use the HMx on coyotes when I'm not deer hunting, once I get it up all I need to do is build the sides, hopefully it will be all done by Saturday so the deer have some time to get used to it being there.
The more I wait for a solid bite on my RAW, the more I'm getting used to the idea of keeping her. A yearly trip over the border into Arizona to legally hunt whitetail sounds enticing.