RAW REPORT

IMOULD. yes just 2 weeks ago I spent 13 days straight shooting my raw with thimble.
I bout my raw 500 bm with lrt stock.. best of both worlds.

​that thimble will amaze you much more so than a magazine rifle..
u get so much back out of yr air gun when u use the thimble.
​and never look back..

I am so happy to suggest to u to get the single shot rifle wth thimble.
after using it my self I'm glad I went with that.

I only use my raw 95% of the time fr paper and targets.
its so interesting to be out testing this rifle

"marcella69"
"Imold"
"Hynzie"imold any news you gotta be getting giddy haha hope its everything you expect it to be and more pat
I'm just waiting patiently for a email saying it's time to pay, I'm building a elevated deer stand right now so I can get it out on the property,finished the base and will get it out tomorrow and in position, it will be in a good area for me to use the HMx on coyotes when I'm not deer hunting, once I get it up all I need to do is build the sides, hopefully it will be all done by Saturday so the deer have some time to get used to it being there.
The more I wait for a solid bite on my RAW, the more I'm getting used to the idea of keeping her. A yearly trip over the border into Arizona to legally hunt whitetail sounds enticing.
That would be fun.

"aa_limited"IMOULD. yes just 2 weeks ago I spent 13 days straight shooting my raw with thimble.

​and never look back..

At least I have some time to think about it.

"aa_limited"yes definitely think about it. and when I bought my raw I wanted a magazine rifle like I said but soon as I found out about the thimble there was no looking back
u can only get a thimble with 177 22 or 25 from raw. the other cals arnt available with that feature
I'm looking at a .25 in a HMx LRT right now but I like the indexing possibility even though I would lose the mag.

"Imold"
"aa_limited"IMOULD. yes just 2 weeks ago I spent 13 days straight shooting my raw with thimble.

​and never look back..

Better be careful, Imold; aa_limited will get you hooked on match fire!

"marcella69"
"Imold"

​and never look back..

Hahaha I live to far away from anything that tempting so i think I'm ok there but hey I could shoot against myself, just think of all the 1st place trophies I could win heeheehee, I could make myself look pretty good with the RAW.

"Imold"
"marcella69"
"Imold"

​and never look back..

Hahaha I live to far away from anything that tempting so i think I'm ok there but hey I could shoot against myself, just think of all the 1st place trophies I could win heeheehee, I could make myself look pretty good with the RAW.
That ultra-accurate, precision fire does sound fun, though. Back in my PB days, I used to compete (very low level) in handgun competitions. I was never very good, but I really enjoyed it.

3 gun always sparked my interest but again non of that around where I live as far as I know, I was just getting into LRT when my health took another turn, I like shooting 600-1000 yards off the bench and there is a club about 80 miles away that would do their own match 3 times a year, it wasn't much but there were real good shooters, about 8-15 guys that shot it, guess you could say it was more of a fun shoot then anything else and now I'm a black sheep of PCP airguns, think between Mn,ND,SD there are less then 10 people on the GTA map.

"Imold"3 gun always sparked my interest but again non of that around where I live as far as I know, I was just getting into LRT when my health took another turn, I like shooting 600-1000 yards off the bench and there is a club about 80 miles away that would do their own match 3 times a year, it wasn't much but there were real good shooters, about 8-15 guys that shot it, guess you could say it was more of a fun shoot then anything else and now I'm a black sheep of PCP airguns, think between Mn,ND,SD there are less then 10 people on the GTA map.
I'll just stick to bunny-blastin' 'n the occasional deer-hunt trek.

(function(d, s, id) { var js, fjs = d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0]; if (d.getElementById(id)) return; js = d.createElement(s); js.id = id; js.src = "//connect.facebook.net/en_US/sdk.js#xfbml=1&version=v2.10"; fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js, fjs);}(document, 'script', 'facebook-jssdk'));

John

thanks john ,i have read lots of your posts in the past and have enjoyed them,,i know you like and know RAW me too ,this barrel indexing ,,i dont remember seeing it on the RAW sight when i purchased my rifle ,i have had it for 7 weeks now its awesome if you have any info when it came about or any results if youve shot one thanks pat congrats to elie im surprised how far our sport is advancing