RAW REPORT

"Hynzie"​​​where is imold to busy shooting the ROYALE i hope so thats right your building project hows that going
Will be a few days before I get shooting,just got the legs up for the stand and now need to put the supports in, right now just have odd and end 2x4s holding it up, need to go to lumber yard and pickup a load of 2x4's and 4x8 plywood for supports and walls.
fe437077a72b92a37e4347697108e1f1.jpg

imould yes I have a lot of big game hunting to do this fall.. moose bear and mountain game.
​I wont have a lot of time for airgun shooting but I will do my best to get in an hour each day on my trips.
​I'm doing mountain hunting the antlers hunting will be in the valleys and mountians and bear
​and black bear will be down in the think stuff. I go from air guns to the big weathery magnums in the fall!

My older son just asked last night when are we checking zeros on the hunting guns,my days of walk and stalk are over for big game due to health, I have to do it from ground blinds or tree stands, this is my 1st inclosed deer stand I've ever had or hunted from so kinda excited about building it. Elk and Moose are still on my bucket list,I wanted to do it with bow but now it will have to be done from a stand and with rifle if I get a chance..

"Imold"My older son just asked last night when are we checking zeros on the hunting guns,my days of walk and stalk are over for big game due to health, I have to do it from ground blinds or tree stands, this is my 1st inclosed deer stand I've ever had or hunted from so kinda excited about building it. Elk and Moose are still on my bucket list,I wanted to do it with bow but now it will have to be done from a stand and with rifle if I get a chance..
This is why I ordered the FX Wildcat .25, so I could go back to walk and stalk. She should be here today if UPS doesn't screw it up again. The moron tried to deliver her at a side door yesterday instead of the main entrance, even though there are detailed delivery instructions on my UPS My Choice account, including my cell number. I was home all day waiting for her. How incompetent is UPS? Let me count the ways.

"Hynzie"bummer u should of told them to hold it and go get or morning delivery
Well, they say miracles don't happen anymore. Well, call the Pope, because my WC is resting comfortably in my rifle rest on my workbench as we speak! I had to baby-step those nitwits at UPS all the way in, but she was finally delivered. I'm definitely going to have to adjust the trigger. What is it with these vendors and the four oz triggers?!

Well I got the base of the stand done,just need to remove the 2x4's I used to hold the floor joists up while I screwed them in and now I need to slide that 3/4" 4x8 treated plywood up the ladder and then screw it down and put up another 3/4" 2ftx8ft piece and then the floor is done and ready for walls, I went with a 8ft x 6ft platform rather then a 4x8 platform, little more room for heater and stuff.
Also Austin from Utah airguns emailed me to see how the Royale was doing, thought that was pretty nice shows they care.

"marcella69"
"Imold"My older son just asked last night when are we checking zeros on the hunting guns,my days of walk and stalk are over for big game due to health, I have to do it from ground blinds or tree stands, this is my 1st inclosed deer stand I've ever had or hunted from so kinda excited about building it. Elk and Moose are still on my bucket list,I wanted to do it with bow but now it will have to be done from a stand and with rifle if I get a chance..
This is why I ordered the FX Wildcat .25, so I could go back to walk and stalk. She should be here today if UPS doesn't screw it up again. The moron tried to deliver her at a side door yesterday instead of the main entrance, even though there are detailed delivery instructions on my UPS My Choice account, including my cell number. I was home all day waiting for her. How incompetent is UPS? Let me count the ways.
I would be just a little pee'd off..well ok a lot...

"Imold"
"marcella69"
I FINALLY got my Wildcat! I had a heart-to-heart with the delivery guy. UPS doesn't even provide the UPS My Choice delivery instructions to the drivers, so what's the freakin' POINT??!! At any rate, I be lubbin' sum Wildcat! God, what a difference this is gonna make in the field. I'll use my RAW for deer-stand hunting and the Wildcat for everyday small game. Sounds like a plan :)

"marcella69"
Well, they say miracles don't happen anymore. Well, call the Pope, because my WC is resting comfortably in my rifle rest on my workbench as we speak! I had to baby-step those nitwits at UPS all the way in, but she was finally delivered. I'm definitely going to have to adjust the trigger. What is it with these vendors and the four oz triggers?!
Congrats and nice, pics please.

"marcella69"
"Imold"
"marcella69"
I FINALLY got my Wildcat! I had a heart-to-heart with the delivery guy. UPS doesn't even provide the UPS My Choice delivery instructions to the drivers, so what's the freakin' POINT??!! At any rate, I be lubbin' sum Wildcat! God, what a difference this is gonna make in the field. I'll use my RAW for deer-stand hunting and the Wildcat for everyday small game. Sounds like a plan :)
That sounds like a plan to me, best of both worlds....

"Imold"
"marcella69"
Congrats and nice, pics please.
They're comin'...

so everyone getting new toys a wildcat for marco and one for me imold gets Royal Hatsan And a RAW And is talking maybe another Raw ,wait theres something wrong with that .i thought i was the only one that was a glutton for punishment ,,boy im glad to have friends ,you know what i say ,the one who dies with the most allen wrenchs winz,,pat

"Hynzie"so everyone getting new toys a wildcat for marco and one for me imold gets Royal Hatsan And a RAW And is talking maybe another Raw ,wait theres something wrong with that .i thought i was the only one that was a glutton for punishment ,,boy im glad to have friends ,you know what i say ,the one who dies with the most allen wrenchs winz,,pat
I better cool it on the toy tip for awhile!