• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is prohibited in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

RAWHMX357 barrel and complete probe and HMX Buckskin stock

Classified Status
NLA

Keahi

Sep 12, 2020
Virginia, United States
Anyone want to trade my Original HM1000x 357 barrel, thin moderator and 3pc probe for their 22 original HMX Barrel and 3pc probe with and offset AZ shroud or thin moderator? Other calibers considered (in time) with cash on your end and must have thin, offset moderator or AZ shroud.
I also have a discontinued Buckskin walnut Sporter stock with minor minor handling wear I’d would trade for a thumbhole Laminate stock with cheek riser or maybe even a custom Chassis you’re saving for me.hehe
No good trade offers in a week or so I’ll consider selling them...or a complete preAFHMX.
My WARs just finally left to get cleaned, lubed and retuned (25/30) and one will be available to trade for another RAWHMX and a JSR Mini 30 combo as well for RAW owners looking for something new to shoot without spending cash....other PCPs considered (AAA, Huben, FX MK2-3’s, Vulcan3 .22, 22 AGT, Theoben Rapid MK2, Ataman 22 etc)
Thanks for stopping in....again!

Keahi