Other Received my Tequila pistol today

Well, received the parts I needed today after my second destructive testing mishap, gave everything up in the slide a light coat of M1, After wondering why I couldn't cock it I remembered that Alfonso said that the two screws were different lengths, swapped them around and low and behold the gun cocks. I'm not going to say what happened to the printed grip, destructive testing again.

I will say that the machining is absolutely perfect, the fit on the slide and the guide are beautiful, the fit on the cocking assembly to the body is absolutely insane, zero slop.

Found a Donny Tanto laying around that looks pretty good, charged the gun, finally managed to get an optic on it and loaded up a mag, fun process. Headed out to the back yard for a brief in the dark test session. I could hit a sheet of paper from 5' so good thing, I'll adjust the sight tomorrow when i'm going after ground squirrels. Off hand no louder than my Mavericks, with the Mod on it,

Trigger wasn't noticeable but wasn't concentrating on it that much, just thrilled I could finally shoot it.

Tequilia Gunjpeg.jpeg

Spring plunger or ball contact? General from 1lb to 18lb but shop around. Not exactly the one's I use in QB's & Gauntlets but https://www.mcmaster.com/products/s...ngers-2~/hex-drive-ball-nose-spring-plungers/

The ball bearing (looking anyway) reduce (? but feels better) opposed to the metal rod end.

John
Thanks for the look-up, but the above ball detent won't work.
The plunger NEEDS to have some travel. While I haven't measured it, it needs "about" .09" to .13" of movement. This is so the trigger can...move back. It controls the full trigger movement.

Mike

Congratulations. I was just thinking tonight...(!), if you'd received your gun yet.
Two screws ?
Take care and shoot well.

Mike
On the top, just behind the mag. is a set screw with a turned down section, I forget what in the H we called them. Then a similar one for the cocking/probe block with the arm, the shorter threaded one goes there.