N/A Recommendations for a British PCP

Every time I get out my 20+ year old TX200 I'm impressed with both the build quality and accuracy of the gun. It rivals some of my pcps for accuracy. That got me thinking about trying a British made pcp. I've got an FX, RAWs plus several less expensive pcps. What would be a good British made pcp in the $1,000 to $1,500 price range? I would like something that won't need a lot of tinkering to get it to shoot well and not too big and heavy. Would something by Daystate or Brocock be a possibility?

Just shoot, no tinkering, Air Arms. Perfect every time.

IMG_3221.jpeg

Don't write off BSA. The R10 is less than 1K at AOA. I love mine. It is one of the most accurate rifles I own. Pick up a larger air tank and you will get over 100 shots per fill. The BSA cold forged barrel is renowned .
View attachment 491269
Charlie, where did you get your larger tank? Does it fit well with the forend shape? I was afraid there would be a large gap and it wouldn't look right.
Thanks!
Mike

Charlie, where did you get your larger tank? Does it fit well with the forend shape? I was afraid there would be a large gap and it wouldn't look right.
Thanks!
Mike
Best Fittings in UK

BSA R10, BSA R10 Regulated, Shrouded and R12 CLX – Extra Capacity Aluminium and Carbon Fibre Buddy Bottles – No Stock Modifications Required!​

Looks great. Perfect fit. Increases shot count to 124 for me. That is shooting CPHPs at 932 fps.

Reactions: fusion
BSA, Air Arms and Daystate.

+1 on the BSA R10 and AA S510 already mentioned as well as the Daystate Hunstman. I own all three but would also recommend one electronic Daystate and that would be an Airwolf MCT. It is a fantastic shooter and looker as well. As you can see I am a walnut and steel traditionalist.

BSA R10 Sparrow Watch.jpg

AAS510 Carbine.jpg

Daystate Astile.jpg

Daystate cotton wood tree.jpg

Every time I get out my 20+ year old TX200 I'm impressed with both the build quality and accuracy of the gun. It rivals some of my pcps for accuracy. That got me thinking about trying a British made pcp. I've got an FX, RAWs plus several less expensive pcps. What would be a good British made pcp in the $1,000 to $1,500 price range? I would like something that won't need a lot of tinkering to get it to shoot well and not too big and heavy. Would something by Daystate or Brocock be a possibility?
BSA goldstar SE
Or
Air Arms S500 xs
IMG_7825.jpeg

IMG_7824.jpeg