Red/Green Dot Sight

Any recommendations for a decent red/green dot sight? I'm looking for something readily switchable from red to green. I remembered a friend of mine once had a very nice Bushnell "Trophy" red dot sight that had that feature. I did a search for this model, but Bushnell has discontinued it for one reason or another:(. Go figure... What I'm really wanting is a "traditional" tube sight like the Bushnell, Millett (also discontinued) or something like that with a size 2 or 3 MOA switchable red/green dot. An UltraDot would be the ideal, but they don't have one that switches from red to green?? I would think UltraDot could sell a lot (more) of them if they would offer this feature on their traditional red dot tubular sights. I'm currently using a Millett 1" tube red-dot (older Jap-made version, NOT Chi-com version) on my H-S Citation pistol. Very crisp dot and it has held zero over the years. Love it.. but now needing a green dot for targets (steel) that are painted orange/red. Think of the color used on the old Redfield sight-in targets! Man, if that Millett sight had the red/green feature that would be EXACTLY what I'm looking for.