• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is prohibited in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

Barrels REDUCED - FX Impact / Maverick / Crown 0.25 600mm Superior Pellet STX Barrel Liner

Classified Status
NLA

yenniedn

Aug 9, 2015
Northern CA, United States
Hello AGN:

I have an FX Impact / Maverick / Crown 0.25 600mm Superior (1:24 twist rate) pellet liner that I am looking to sell or trade. This liner was previously in my M3 and a great shooter so I held onto it after I switched over to the same setup in a 500mm Compact configuration. I won't be going back to the 600mm Standard setup so this excellent liner can go to a new home. Liner currently has three orings installed, bracketed by electrical tape on each side to prevent the orings from sliding around when installing or removing it from the barrel; I've also found that this works just as well as installing a carbon fiber sleeve for consistency & harmonics.

Items I'm currently open to trading for include:
  • 0.22 JSB or FX 18.13g pellets
  • 0.22 or 0.25 JSB Hades pellets
If you'd like to purchase the 600mm liner outright, it's $85 $75 shipped.

I've got plenty of positive feedback here so please feel free to check them on the Member Feedback forum prior to purchasing. Paypal Friends & Family payment is prefered (otherwise, please add 3.5% to cover the fees). Local pickup in the SF Bay Area is available as well.

Thanks!

025superior1.jpg

025superior2.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Bramezy