• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is prohibited in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

Reduced Lefty Theoben .22 AZ Rapid MKII #45, regulated, extras.

Classified Status
SOLD

JamesD.

Dec 9, 2015
NE PA, United States
This is #45. Made in Tennessee when Theoben first came to USA, before merger with Air Force & being labeled RAW. Fully shrouded and tuned by Alan Zasadny. Always a safe kept rifle, used on the bench only, never used by children, etc.
Extras are the SS oversized bolt knob, AZ fully lapped 1" rings & 3-9x40 AO Japanese Bushnell Duplex, AZ fill adapter, 10 sealed tins JSB 18.13 5.52mm, 1 12 shot mag.

I'm not a hype it up salesman so I'll say the facts. I don't believe there's any airgun out there that's as quiet (AZ shroud, no ping whatsoever at hammer, safety, bolt action) as this one is at power setting. 18.13g @ 890fps 31.9ft/lb
I mentioned the hammer ping because once I shot a Vulcan and couldn't stand that ping at ear. The safety is set up so as not to spook game when engaged/disengaged: though I don't hunt w/ anything AZ has refined. Bolt action is as smooth as one can be.

This regulator should be serviced but that's a given. The rifle holds air indefinitely and nothing is wrong with it. The stock is in very good condition although I would personally refinish it and fill the grain in correctly. 3 small pressure marks 1/64" deep if that.
tempImageDIPbEV.png
Asking $1225.00 + shipping for all if in CONUS. I'm willing to ship it anywhere legal as long as shipping is covered in full as it's already at a lower than average price.

Payment by USPMO or PayPal, G&S add 3% or F&F.

Forgive this picture. .257 Scandalous isn't listed as of now, just the AZ Rapid on the right. I’ll gladly email or text as many pictures as needed to any inquiry.

Last edited: