• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

PCP Rifle REDUCED: Very Nice Custom FX Impact M3 0.25 600mm in Distressed Red Cerakote w/ Extras

Classified Status
WTS

yenniedn

Aug 9, 2015
Northern CA, United States
[No trade offers on this listing please...]

Hello AGN,

I'm selling my pride and joy: an absolutely beautiful custom FX Impact M3 Power Block 0.25 600mm professionally cerakoted in Distressed Red & Black w/ matching red FX high capacity Side-Shot magazine w/ Orion insert, Saber Tactical ST0034 Top Rail Support (TRS) Standard, Saber Tactical ST0022 Arca Rail, Saber Tactical ST0054 Ambidextrous Cheek Rest, stainless steel bolts installed and factory FX hard case. What makes this M3 stand out is the professional "distressed red & black" cerakoting done on the TRS rail, trigger guard, barrel shroud, cheek rest, rear side plates and cocking bolt. This is a multi-step process where the parts are cerakoted twice in the two different colors then hand sanded down to reveal the color underneath (this costs about $400-$500 to do given the time/labor involved). To top it all off, even the Hogue grip and FX magazine are accented in red to match the rifle. This rifle looks amazing and while it might already look pretty nice in the photos, you really do have to see it in person to fully appreciate it!

Performance wise, this rifle is currently set up to shoot 26.54g JSB Hades pellets at 880-890fps with great consistency and accuracy. It also comes with a complete set of stainless steel bolts already installed (with anti-seize compound applied); these bolts not only look better - they'll wear better over time as they will not rust. This rifle is in immaculate, as new condition, holds air perfectly and shoots extremely well.

Price is: $1950 $1850 plus 1/2 shipping within the continental US (scope and mounts are not included in the selling price...)

[Please note that the price is firm as you're getting about $450 in upgraded Saber Tactical parts as well as $400-$500 worth of cerakoting work on this rifle...scope and rings are not included in the selling price.]

Local pickup is available in the SF Bay Area - otherwise, payment by Paypal Friends & Family is preferred (or add 3.5% if using PP Goods & Services). I have plenty of feedback both here as well as dating back to the old Yellow Forum so please feel free to do your due diligence and know that you're dealing with a reputable trader.
m3a.jpg
m3b.jpg
m3c.jpg
m3d.jpg
m3h.jpg
m3i.jpg

m3e.jpg
m3f.jpg
m3g.jpg
m3j.jpg
m3k.jpg
m3l.jpg