• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is prohibited in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

REDUCED - Vortex Golden Eagle 15-60x52 ECR-1 Reticle - Like New

Classified Status
SOLD

JoePolanco

Apr 26, 2018
Ohio, United States
I'm selling my Vortex Golden Eagle which was on a rifle I no longer own. It's a 15-60 power magnification scope in pristine condition and, of course, is covered by Vortex's fully transferable lifetime "no questions asked" warranty, the best warranty in the business. There's not much more to say about these that can't be found on Amazon (70+ 5 star ratings) and YouTube, but just in case I'll link a short promo video and a couple of pictures. This scope has gone up in price pretty dramatically since I purchased it so although it may look like an unrealistically low price, it's a couple of hundred under what I paid for it back in 2020. It come complete with all the accessories, in the original box with the original paperwork.

• The Golden Eagle HD is specifically designed for competitive shooters in F-Class, Bench Rest and other shooting disciplines with targets at known distance. A finely subtended, second focal plane reticle and 1/8 MOA clicks help you make subtle adjustments. (includes an additional 1/10 MOA windage turret)
  • High density, apochromatic lens elements are index matched and generate sharp, high definition images. Premium, XR anti-reflective coatings deliver maximum brightness at the highest magnificaiton.
  • A side focus adjustment eliminates down range parallax. An aperture stop ring broadens your depth field allowing you to more easily observe mirage and wind indicators while keeping your target in focus.
  • A 30mm maintube machined from a single piece of aircraft grade aluminum provides a highly reliable platform for taking precision shots. At 29.5 ounces, you'll be able to adhere to strict competition limits.
  • O-ring sealed and argon purged, the Golden Eagle delivers waterproof and fogproof performance. Armortek coatings protect the lenses from scratches, oil, and dirt.
    $1050.00 USD delivered anywhere in the Continental USA.

Contact me (Joe P.) directly at [email protected] or (513)348-0014 if you have questions.

Video

Vortex Golden Eagle-1.jpg

Vortex Reticle.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Smok3y