• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

PCP Rifle **Reduced** WTS Several PCP Rifles

Classified Status
SOLD

mlayton60564

Oct 15, 2015
IL, United States
Looking to reduce the number of rifles I own, so up for sale are the following PCP rifles:
  1. RTI Prophet Performance 1 in .22 - laser beam with no issues. Shoots JSB 18gr and Hades 16gr very very well. Comes with 2 mags plus original RTI hard case. Asking $950 SOLD
  2. RTI Priest 2 in .22 - also a laser beam with no issues. Comes with 2 mags plus original RTI hard case. NLA
  3. FX Crown Mk1 in .22 - comes with a black synthetic stock. Excellent condition with no issues. Comes with 2 mags plus original FX hard case. Asking $1100 SOLD Also have a custom camo hydro-dipped FX Crown stock available for $150
  4. Benjamin Bulldog in .357 - custom compact Pitbull modified with all the bells and whistles. Has a high power spring capable of 150 fpe. Perfect truck gun based on compact size. Will include all .357 ammo I have to get you started. Comes with 2 mags, single shot-tray plus original Benjamin box. SOLD
  5. Huben K1 .22 - this is a 2021 model in excellent condition. Laser beam tuned to shoot 25gr JSB Monsters at 975 fps. Asking $1250 SOLD
All rifles are in excellent condition, only marks are very slight on picatinny rails where scope and bipod were installed.

PayPal gift or add 3%! Serious Buyers ONLY Please! I've been on AGN for years with tons of positive feedback, so should you! Thanks for looking!

Text or PM for additional information or pics!
Text: 312-498-9987

Last edited: