• The AGN App is ready! To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Snowpeak Regulator pressure setting?

I think if you just tell HUMA what weight you plan to shoot, and in what barrel length, they will be able to gauge what pressure you need.

But yeah internal regulators, and even worse on a rifle with no gauge for the regulated pressure, and you are fumbling in the dark if you play with the regulator.

Mind you i did with the regulator in my Vulcan 3, and i never really got totally lost even if i was up at some serious pressures for a .177 trying to shoot 16 and 20 grain slugs in it.
For 13 grains though, if the operation of that "SP" are like rifles i have tried 90 BAR should be more than enough, that is also what my Maverick ( 600 mm ) and 700 mm Epic airguns Two came set to, the Vulkan 3 too i assume, though no way of knowing that, the Vulcan 3 is just 530 mm barrel.

Just hitting memory cookie wall, the PP750 aint that a pistol ? i think Huma sell those paired with their own REG, so they should know what to set for a given ammo.

13.4gr seem a bit heavy in a pistol, i think i would have gone for 10 grains instead.

thanks for the detailed response.I only asked ,as generally the Huma regs are more consistant than the factory ones.Huma advise that you instruct them, as to what pressure you want it regulated too.It is adjustable, but a base figure would be a start point.Yes the PP750 is technically a pistol, but I want to build a compact carbine for carrying.90 bar is about 1300 psi.Im not going to get near FPS I want at that pressure if previous experience is anything to go by.I think ill contact Huma.See what they say.Maybe consider lighter pellet.Thankyou.