Releasing co2

I’m new to this air soft stuff so far it’s great let’s just call me dumb. So I just put a new co2 cart into my pistol shot a clip and took the co2 out is it ok to release co2 in the house? I opened the windows and will it break my gun. I know I wasted a cart I just wanted to test the gun before I actually decide to go use it on a field. Also I have a minor headache now

You drink co2 every time you drink soda pop or beer, it is the fizz,,, burp,,, belch
With every breath,,, you exhale co2, it is how we are made, o2 in co2 out, Without carbon and oxygen, there is no life! It is a cycle
Some folks in the grow business use co2 to make the plants grow. Plants give off the o2
I think you will be ,,,OK,,, one little cart is less harmful than a fart,,,
you should have seen us mechanics at the big ole power plant using the co2 wall mounted hose reels that dispersed co2 for fire fighting. We would made co2 like snow in a 5 gal bucket for freezing/shrinking metal parts, your little cart is a drop in that bucket,, dry ice but softer
but we used really thick gloves and eye protection, and welders blankets to hold the snowy co2 in the bucket, the stuff evaporates into thin air