Reliable Site to Buy Umarex Notos

Can someone recommend a reliable site to purchase an Umarex Notos? I'm not going to name names, but I recently purchase an Umarex Notos from a site and the rifle turned out to be a lemon after less than 10 shots. Is it normal that the rifle box doesn't come with a sticker seal? The rifle had "used" vibes to it. It was also suspicious that on my account on their web site that there was no easy way to return the rifle. No return button. Nothing. It took an email and a phone call to finally return the rifle.

My experience with Gamo, on the other hand, was excellent. Easy return with no questions asked. I wish they sold the Notos. Does Gamo have a similar PCP to the Notos in the same price range? It is extremely important that the rifle is quiet.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bandito
I got one from this site, https://battlehawkarmory.com/. It came within a week, i love it . I will be buying another this week for my grandson cause it is under 200$.
battlehawkarmory.com.png

Can someone recommend a reliable site to purchase an Umarex Notos? I'm not going to name names, but I recently purchase an Umarex Notos from a site and the rifle turned out to be a lemon after less than 10 shots. Is it normal that the rifle box doesn't come with a sticker seal? The rifle had "used" vibes to it. It was also suspicious that on my account on their web site that there was no easy way to return the rifle. No return button. Nothing. It took an email and a phone call to finally return the rifle.

My experience with Gamo, on the other hand, was excellent. Easy return with no questions asked. I wish they sold the Notos. Does Gamo have a similar PCP to the Notos in the same price range? It is extremely important that the rifle is quiet.
Probably the gamo arrow from gamo would be the closest to a notos performance wise.

Just a little background/history on Battlehawk: They are a drop-ship seller only, no returns for any reason, must use the manufacturer's' warranty for defects.
I saw they also have the 22 zelos for around 430 bucks. Then I found out it'll be over 40" long with a moderator so I gotta pass lol. 40 is my limit, prefer 38 and under with moderator.

I saw they also have the 22 zelos for around 430 bucks. Then I found out it'll be over 40" long with a moderator so I gotta pass lol. 40 is my limit, prefer 38 and under with moderator.
I agree if they made a compact Zulus I'd be all over one honestly. Notos size barrel and moderator with small 220cc bottle or even small tube would be great

They need to make an m60b compact basically lol. Those would sell fast i'd bet.
If my 60b was a 22 or 25, I'd venture to shorten it up. Being 30 cal and it's already on the weaker side of 30, I wouldn't want to chop any barrel off.

If one pops up for sale cheap, I may have to do surgery on it.