Reliable Site to Buy Umarex Notos

PM me for details
I'm not sure what the policies are on this forum but I don't see a mechanism for me to send PMs. It's my first day ;)

I joined the forum today because of another post about a notos 'subscriber' moderator by tango sierra, as I have been interested in the notos for some time but hesitated as I prefer to stick with 25cal pellets/slugs if possible.

I also was looking at getting a Snowpeak M60B from Krale but they don't have the 25cal available.

Seeing that compact Zelos intrigued me, so I posted here first! Compact Snowpeak/Umarex 25cal bullpup would be ideal!

Last edited:
I'm not sure what the policies are on this forum but I don't see a mechanism for me to send PMs. It's my first day ;)

I joined the forum today because of another post about a notos 'subscriber' moderator by tango sierra, as I have been interested in the notos for some time but hesitated as I prefer to stick with 25cal pellets/slugs if possible.

I also was looking at getting a Snowpeak M60B from Krale but they don't have the 25cal available.

Seeing that compact Zelos intrigued me, so I posted here first! Compact Snowpeak/Umarex 25cal bullpup would be ideal!
I have read that it requires 10 posts for a user to achieve PM capability, so I am posting 🙂