HW/Weihrauch Reminder to check those springs, gents.

You'll love it. Worse case scenario you have to use the warranty (which AoA handles very well) and you ask them to install a PG4
Don't worry about the warranty. Instead of having to ship the gun back and have to wait on it just order the tune kit and install it your self.
Lots of u-tube videos on how to take apart HW air guns and install new parts.

They were probably so busy dealing with my constant pestering they let it slip through the cracks.

I hope the rifle is a hammer. It sure looks sweet. My 97 is in the black synthetic. I love the wood and laminates though. I got the synthetic so I would not worry about scratches. But it's not beautiful like the wood.
I'll bet it's lighter. 👍

Reactions: Bedrock Bob
Don't worry about the warranty. Instead of having to ship the gun back and have to wait on it just order the tune kit and install it your self.
Lots of u-tube videos on how to take apart HW air guns and install new parts.
That's exactly what I would do except the tune kit would probably be at the house before the gun actually arrived 😆. With the exception of my first Weihrauch I don't think any of the others have had more than 20 shots through them before the factory springs were replaced

That's exactly what I would do except the tune kit would probably be at the house before the gun actually arrived 😆. With the exception of my first Weihrauch I don't think any of the others have had more than 20 shots through them before the factory springs were replaced
I did the same but after I shot the factory gun out of the box for a while. I still have my factory 77K spring even though I sold the rifle, it was getting over 900fps with a 7.9 premier with a o-ring piston seal and custom guides.
Point is you shouldn't have to do anything to a new rifle but shoot it for 50K pellets or whatever. A young boy isn't going to do any tuning, he just wants to shoot and hunt with the rifle. 🤷🏼‍♂️