• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

PCP Rifle Renting out my FX Impact/Walther LGU/Slavia 631 LUX - DM if anyone is interested

Classified Status
WTS

Maizen

Oct 10, 2018
California, United States
I’ve got a MK2 Impact. It’s slug ready with 2023 superior heavy liner. 700mm barrel and 580cc bottle. It is tuned for 27 grain NSAs. You can dial the power wheel down if you’re shooting pellets or lighter slugs. If anyone would like to rent it, hit me up and let me know what you think is reasonable for a rent price and duration.

Ammo would be something you’d buy. I can supply an air tank.

I will cover shipping cost to you. You will cover shipping back.

My LGU .22 and CZ .177 are both rentable as well.

Of course, I’ll need information from you to verify the rent, and so that it’s a safe process.

Let me know.

I CAN ALSO TRY TO SUPPLY YOU ANOTHER PCP of your choosing.
IT WILL BE A VERY EASY PROCESS FOR BOTH OF US IF YOU’RE IN SACRAMENTO/BAY AREA!

Picture of how you’d be receiving them is attached. Both are scoped. This Hawke Sidewinder’s reticle is on ChairGun…you can dial to any range. LGU has a Bushnell 4-12. CZ has no scope.

ALL ARE READY TO SHOOT. LGU is sighted in at 25 yards with 15.89s JSBs. Impact is sighted in at 50 yards with 27 grain NSAs.

Rent availability as of now:

Impact: Available
LGU: Available
CZ: Available

IMG_5741.jpeg

Last edited: