Crosman Replacement 1322 Appears to be Canadian

Hello!

So I had bought a 1322 from Amazon a while back and ended up having some issues with it resulting in poor accuracy. I contacted crosman in a very graciously sent me another gun. The new gun is shooting much better. I have transferred the baker aluminum breech from the original to this new one and have a red dot on it. I had shot a few rabbits and a squirrel and dispatched a few young groundhogs that I trapped with the original before the accuracy started to go and I intend to do similar things with the new one.
I received the new gun today and the box has both English and French writing on it. The claimed Max velocity on the new box is 460 and the original box claimed 550. It looks like I got a Canadian gun somehow. I live in Iowa in the US. Since I intend to use it partially for pest control, I feel a little bit shorted if the power of this new gun is indeed less than the original.

My question is- do you think I have a Canadian gun? And are the Canadian 1322s actually detuned from the US versions? If so, how are they modified to be less powerful?

Thank you!

I'm not exactly sure if the Canadian models are detuned or not. But if they are it's probably through a smaller transfer port. You should be familiar with if you've changed your breach from the plastic to the aluminum one.
Ahhh, yes. I remember that little bastard well!

In that case I would just have to compare the transfer ports and if my original one has a bigger orifice, I could just switch them out.

I will say the Canadian one is a little better quality than my original purchase, probably just by chance. The original had an uneven "American classic" stamp on the tube and a crooked front sight that bothered me a bit.

Ahhh, yes. I remember that little bastard well!

In that case I would just have to compare the transfer ports and if my original one has a bigger orifice, I could just switch them out.

I will say the Canadian one is a little better quality than my original purchase, probably just by chance. The original had an uneven "American classic" stamp on the tube and a crooked front sight that bothered me a bit.
I would have exchanged the first one if a crooked sight . Yes it is a inexpensive gun but still i would have exchanged it for a good one . Luckily they are very easy to work on . Good luck .

I meant air valve, not cylinder. Block the Canadian bleed hole with lead solder.

Thanks for the link! That's exactly what I was looking for.