Replacement magazines for my .30 FX Impact M3

I've found this site to be a fantastic resource, but this is the first time that I've posted anything. I've noticed that the magazines for my 2+ year old M3 have had sporadic issues cycling properly. It started with one mag and I'm now experiencing varying degrees of issues with three of my four mags. I tried all the usual tricks you find online, but still have issues.

After doing some research, I decided to give the 3D printed mags made by QD_Fox and sold on eBay a try. They look good and function well. I really like the way that the covers are held together with magnets. When I had an issue with magnets coming out of the mag, I reached out to QD_Fox and received an immediate response and a replacement a fews days later (no questions asked). I think that the mags are a great value, and it's hard to find customer service like this these days. He makes the mags for many PCPs in different calibers. Check him out on eBay, you won't be disappointed!

Reactions: QD_Fox
I've found this site to be a fantastic resource, but this is the first time that I've posted anything. I've noticed that the magazines for my 2+ year old M3 have had sporadic issues cycling properly. It started with one mag and I'm now experiencing varying degrees of issues with three of my four mags. I tried all the usual tricks you find online, but still have issues.

After doing some research, I decided to give the 3D printed mags made by QD_Fox and sold on eBay a try. They look good and function well. I really like the way that the covers are held together with magnets. When I had an issue with magnets coming out of the mag, I reached out to QD_Fox and received an immediate response and a replacement a fews days later (no questions asked). I think that the mags are a great value, and it's hard to find customer service like this these days. He makes the mags for many PCPs in different calibers. Check him out on eBay, you won't be disappointed!
Thank you for sharing this review! I am always more than happy to help :)

The Orions are affordable and have great quality for a 3D printed magazine... But, if you want the highest quality, smoothest action magazine available I'd suggest the Bullet Central BC Customs Billet Magazine. It is by far the absolute best magazine for the Impact bar none. Might be hard to find now that Bullet Central appears to be getting out of airgun accessories and is concentrating more on their Powder Burning business.