N/A Returning Airgunner, New to Forum

Short background: had some nutria on my property in 2009. Started a search for a cheap Daisy or Crosman to deal with them. Only other thing I knew were the 10M Olympic air rifles. I soon discovered the airgun world - so much more history than I knew!

For the nutria, I purchased a Gamo Whisper. For me, I purchased almost anything I thought was worthwhile after learning about it, eventually building a collection. Around this time, I also moved to Germany and discovered their airgun ownership was in decline. As mine was in ascension, it was a fortuitous situation the result of which was an enlarged collection which morphed into a post-WWII German LG/LP springer theme ending with some early SSP's, a very early Marauder PCP pistol, and Hammerli AR20.

Cut to: kids. Money and priorities redirected. I was able to retain the collection, though things went dusty for a decade or so.

Now with an empty nest and hobby shifts, I'm reacquainting myself with the state of affairs and industry direction, determining where to go from here. This has brought me back around to this forum.

For chronological reference, my past experience ended with the Yellow Forums, which were in full swing when I departed the hobby. I recall two things, primarily: one, learning much from the experienced folks and two, moderator Steve laying down the law for the ignorant and undisciplined. These were good times, though probably not as much for Steve.

Hope you're all well and hope to see you around via informative, educational posts.

Nutria huh?
That makes me think that you may be close to my proximity. I don't know how far and wide the nutria are, but I was first introduced to them here in southeast Louisiana. I traveled the swamps with a Sheridan Bluestreak that I've had for 52 years.

Welcome to Airgun Nation.
👍