Other Reximex RP and RPA scope mounting question

Hello everyone,

I have recently purchased a new Reximex RP in .22 caliber. I have mounted four different scopes and none of them will adjust enough to center elevation. Example: mounting a UTG Bug Buster and shooting at 10-meters the POI is 2-1/2" low when I have used ALL of the elevation adjustment of the scope. The same results when I mounted a Hawke Vantage 2-7x32 Scope.

No problems when I mount a Red Dot scope.

If you have a RP or RPA what scope are you using.

Thank you,
ThomasT

The rear dovetail is lower than the front, the only real way round it is to use a one piece reach forward mount in reverse on the front dovetail or use adjustable scope mounts and set the rear level with the front
Hello @AJ_Roberts

I used some adjustable to mount another scope already. I have the UTG One-Piece mount and I tried in both ways and the Bug Buster still did not work.

Thanks and have a great weekend,

ThomasT

Very odd, hope you get it sorted, they are wicked little backyard rifles when you have the stock fitted
Hello again @AJ_Roberts

The only adjustable rings that I have are 30mm tube so I just ordered some adjustable 1" tube rings. Most of the time I will use the Red Dot but I do want the ability to use a power scope.

I agree, the Carbine version with a Buck Rail moderator is the perfect combination.

ThomasT
A-Reximex-200.jpg

Hey again @AJ_Roberts

This is a full scale squirrel target that I shot this morning at 10-Meters after mounting the Red Dot. The Blue ring shows first three shots with no adjustment to the scope. The Star shows eight shots after adjusting the scope.

ThomasT
Reximex RPA-110.jpg

Hello everyone,

IMPORTANT:
If you buy a Reximex RP or RPA it is Important to know that the Front 11mm Dovetail Rail is HIGHER than the Dovetail Rear Rail. ( see photo )

@AJ_Roberts pointed this out to me and I now have a UTG Bug Buster scope mounted using the UTG Single Offset 11mm Dovetail Scope mount. ( see photo )

I have on order some Adjustable Scope Rings that I will use to mount any other scope when it is necessary to use one ring on the front rail and the other ring on the rear rail. This will then allow Full adjustment of the Elevation on the scope.

Hope this information will be helpful, and thank you AJ

ThomasT
Reximex RPA-113.jpg
Reximex RPA-113A.jpg

Reactions: AJ_Roberts