Other Reximex RP or Artemis PP700

I would be interested to know the answer to this question too. I think PP700 has more traction in US, lots of folks here love this gun. And there are quite a few mods available for it too. Reximex looks good, but I don't think a lot of people got their hands on it in US just yet, as they were not widely available. PA just recently started to carry Reximex if I'm not mistaken. Personally, I'm looking to get PP700 as I already have PP750 and am very satisfied with it. No experience with Reximex just yet, sorry.

I have as many do the Artemis 700,we like them,I would get the Reximex because you can give us all a run down on it...more shots too. The SnowPeak barrels can sometimes be a problem.I think the Reximex is Turkish,right...
The Crosman 1720 is way better if prices are close,as is the Maruder Prod. The Artemis can be made good and sometimes arrives already good, ok Artemis, simply lower price and plenty of options for it. I have plenty of experience in all but the new Reximex,I going to check it out now and what it goes for. I think any of the mentioned pistols will work for your needs.

Reactions: uladz
I’ve had both, converted both to carbines and i prefered the PP700 👍

IMG_5190.jpeg

Planning to get one in .22, for a single purpose in my mind - my backyard property damage protection.
A single shot is fine with me but I need a good knocking power up to 20y.
I can get both at my location, which one to chose.
I used to own both, and though I own BRKs now, the pp700sa killed hundreds of rats for me and was solid. Alas the RP was no bueno for me, will not elaborate here. Do a search under “sexy rexy”…🙏

Reactions: uladz