Other Reximex RP or Artemis PP700

Where can I get a longer barrel for it? Or at least close enough dimensions so I can re-machine?
For the pp700? I can measure, I have the 177 barrel in mine now, I can measure the 22 barrel I have tomorrow. Also, I bought a 25 cal made by Wes at Airguns and Archery Fun, he probably has all the specifics data required.

Mine PP700S-A runs at 12FPE. Original regulator wich work great.
Fun fact of the PP is the possiblity to modified it.
I made a worden grip, placed LPA rear sight and shortend the whole thing by 6CM to make a more compact version. It is a great pistol now.
Never let me down.View attachment 483511
Did you cut the barrel AND the cylinder also? Looks like it. Wooden grip looks awesome. The whole new shorter look is just perfect. Excellent work! How many good shots do you get from this short version?

I have both a Reximex and the PP700 in .177. The PP700 is the better gun in my opinion. I had to really mess around with the Rexi to make it function, there were issues with the gun not cocking and due to that it limits the trigger and power adjustment capabilities. Also, the PP700 seems to have more top end power, which can be important for hunting situations.