RIP Strever, Dick

Its with great regret that my Father Richard aka Dick Strever has passed away after several years of Battling Cancer. Those who knew him, knew he was a avid gun collecter on top of the love to compete and shoots air rifles. Sadly his time has ended and is now at peace and with god.

My mother / Dicks wife has plans to sell 99% of his gun collection. The guns, the ammo, anything related to air rifles. Over the next month i will post pictures of as much stuff as i can. Or if anyone here has suggestions as to the best way to sell everyone off we are all ears. You can message me anytime. sorry not much on words so ill leave it at that.

If anyone knows of any other forums my father was on, please let me know so i can post there also.

So sad ... i had met your father in Oregon at what i came to under stand was one of the very few FT ( State GP ) Field Target events he ever attended. He had IIRC a heat stroke, or minor heart attack saturday evening. On day 2 he was absent & never got to say it was nice to meet you etc ... IIRC it was @ 2015 there about.

Condolences on your family & friends loss ... we all move forward towards that day when it becomes us. .. be well :cry: