• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is prohibited in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

Riton X7 Conquer 3-24x56 34mm w/mount - HIGH End Glass - Reduced for the Last Time

Classified Status
NLA
Available at a DEEP Discount is a like new condition Riton X7 Conquer 3-24x56 34mm Non Illuminated Optic mounted in a Weaver one piece Cantilever mount. Scope has never really been used. It is mounted but the gun it was mounted on sat in the gun safe since new. This is a PREMIUM Optic made in the USA with an Unlimited Lifetime Warranty. Full Specifications and Key Features are posted below. If you've never heard of Riton do yourself a favor and do some research and you'll discover, as I did, it's one of the finest optics you'll ever use. Highly rated with ZERO bad reviews. It's the Real Deal and recommended by shooting professionals Worldwide. This particular scope is a limited release, Non Illuminated model, for European sales. All the specs are exactly the same as the Illuminated version. I didn't need/want an illuminated reticle and this was the reason I originally purchased it. I sold the gun it was on so now it needs a new home. I'm asking $600 shipped & insured (CONUS). No trades considered at this time. PP F&F or you cover the fees. Zelle/Venmo also accepted. Scope will ship in original box with all original accessories.

**YouTube Video Review

7Conquer3-24x56.RitonOptics.Angled.jpg

7Conquer3-24x56.RitonOptics.Reticle.jpg

Riton Specs.JPG

Riton Features.JPG

Last edited:
Reactions: flytraps