Røm Twinmaster (Top) cylinder

More pics

twinmaster top.JPG
twinmaster trainer.JPG
twinmaster triggerscan.jpg
twinmaster valve.jpg
twinmaster trainer exploded view.JPG

Had too much fun plinking, never took the time to do a proper accuracy test, so here goes

My setup, doctor red point only used to get first shot on target

twinmaster test rig.JPG

4 different JSB from 10 meters all shot from same setup and point of aim, the drop between the 4 pellet types is comparable

Just for fun, added a target shot from 32meter/29 yards with JSB RS and a bit of holdover

I did not expect such accuracy, one mag 8 shot each target, happy days!

twinmaster ammo test.JPG

Pictures from takedown, a paper clip is your friend

View attachment 308647View attachment 308648View attachment 308649View attachment 308650View attachment 308651View attachment 308652View attachment 308653View attachment 308654

The action in single action

View attachment 308655View attachment 308656

Dry fire notch

View attachment 308658

Regulator

View attachment 308659View attachment 308660

My notes

View attachment 308661

Fill probes

View attachment 308662

Original fill probe modified for foster coupling

View attachment 308663

Screenshot of mods I picked up from another site

View attachment 308664

View attachment 308665

My memory was wrong, did not flip one of the belleville washers but replaced one with a thicker one, also removed a small amount of material from the valve housing face, this allows the valve stem to go deeper for added air flow

View attachment 308667

View attachment 308657
Excellent documentation Towle! Thanks a lot. 👍👍

I recently purchased a used base "Action" CO2 Twinmaster. Just got to trying it out last night and I have to say it's one of the best semi-auto CO2 pistols I've shot. It's shooting JSB 7.87gr pellets at an average of 420-425 fps and very accurate.

The semi has a bit of a long pull on the trigger, but in single-action mode the trigger is really nice and very light.

I recently purchased a used base "Action" CO2 Twinmaster

Congrats! - its a great shooter and very very accurate with the right ammo
Your model "Action" is the CO2 version - my "All-rounder" is the PCP version, besides that they are exactly the same

The one I shot the 5 targets with is called "Twinmaster Top", same as the "All-rounder" but with target grip

Yes the trigger is nice, can be made even lighter with another spring but made too light it will loose the reset and by that the double action option, I would guess that is the reason they made the "Twinmaster Match" in single action only

Lots of different model were made

Twinmaster Trainer Combat Rifle (TCR)
Rohm Twinmaster Desperado Rifle
Rohm Twinmaster Desperado Guitar Case
Rohm Twinmaster Shooter 88 Rifle
Rohm Twinmaster Shooter 200 Rifle
Rohm Twinmaster Shooter 200 Rifle With Match Sights
Rohm Twinmaster Match
Rohm Twinmaster Action Co2
Rohm Twinmaster Action CO2 .177 Target Pistol
Rohm Twinmaster All-Rounder
Rohm Twinmaster All-rounder PCP .177 Target Pistol
Rohm Twinmaster Top .177 Target Pistol
Rohm Twinmaster Sport
Rohm Twinmaster Sport .177 Target Pistol Kit

Twinmaster round up (All out of stock)

Excellent Towle! I sent them a request. My TM is a 2001 model, and I want to make 100% sure it fits before I order one.

All mine is also from 2001 - looks to me they made the treads with a Helicoil insert, if so, more wear resistant than the original aluminum
BTW, any machinist should be able to make a new cylinder or use an existing cylinder and reuse the original back part, so there is always that

helicoil.JPG

All mine is also from 2001 - looks to me they made the treads with a Helicoil insert, if so, more wear resistant than the original aluminum
BTW, any machinist should be able to make a new cylinder or use an existing cylinder and reuse the original back part, so there is always that

View attachment 309185
Thanks for your effort and input Towle. Regardless I want to hear from them before ordering. PS: a PM by the way (regarding your colt-question).

Thank You very much, looks great! - and congrats with the new cylinder, are you interested in a Co2 adaptor if any offers comes my way or is that FAC like in DK?
Towle - no desire for co2. Very happy with the two cylinders, and even if I don’t top-fill the older one, I have a huge amount of shots. Ok, this gun is no power house, but I have enough of those already, and this Twinmaster is ideal for in-house shooting. 👍