• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

Accessories Rowan forend mechanisms,NSA slugs,JSP pellets,Diana 34 site set

Classified Status
WTS

glr59

Sep 23, 2019
NY, United States
1. Rowan adjustable forend mechanism with palm shelf and t-rail mount. Note locking mech is on the right side to better aid a left hand shooter but perfectly workable for right hand shooter as well. $325.00 SOLD SOLD

2. Rowan adjustable forend mechanism with t-rail mount and home made palm shelf(poplar wood) $260.00 SOLD SOLD

3. NOTE: all boxes have been opened for testing. I would say they are approx all 90% full. My testing came to an abrupt halt do to health reasons.
.177 cal 12.5gr original 400 ct box
.22 cal 23gr,24.8gr, 27.5gr. head sizing ranging from .217 to .218. original box cts ranging from 250 to 350.
I think you can see all the box labels in the picture. $80 for all 8 boxes

4. JSB 8.4 gr pellets. 5 tins all together. 3 labeled 4.53 head sz and 2 labeled 4.52 sz. I measured a few using a pellet gage and I don't remember noticing a difference. My TX didn't notice either.

5. TM1000 hamster $75.00 walnut SOLD SOLD

6. Diana 34 site set. Front hood is metal. No rust. $40.00

All prices including shipping inside the 48 US states. I accept paypal, venmo, cash, check(would have to clear first)

Jerry L.

[email protected]

View attachment Rowan complete.pdf

View attachment Rowan Mech.pdf

View attachment NSA slugs.pdf

View attachment TM hamster.pdf

View attachment Jsb 8.4.pdf

View attachment Diana 34 site set.pdf

Last edited: