RTI MORA...Your Worse Nightmare

If its a good value or not depends not only on FPE, but on the accuracy desired as well. If you can't hit your target, FPE doesn't matter! Does your lower cost .357 match the accuracy of the Mora?
There is no other .357 on the market with real world specifications, accuracy, as the Mora. The Mora .357 has a magazine able to handle very long slugs and has real world proof of shooting big slugs at over 920 FPS with 1" MOA and has a much more quality build, features like the integrated moderator and more. I believe this person claiming he as a .357 with better value has the new Benjamin .357 which is NOT as powerful as the HAM review stated, "the manufacturer claims 300 FPE maximum but their test they could only get 269 foot pounds, it has a poor design rear cocking, a magazine that cannot handle long slugs, and is one of the ugliest rifles out there. That is not a rifle in the same build quality as the RTI at all. If you are looking for a powerful .357 that is well made, accurate, designed to shoot slugs but can also shoot pellets that is fun to shoot for plinking and deadly powerful for hunting I do not think there is a better rifle out there out of the box that can rival the Mora .357.

Reactions: shaman
From my perspective, the Hush has a perforated inner tube that is too small in ID at 10 mm. There is too much dense felt in the peripheral space, so the open air space in the moderator is too small to be effective. In my opinion, these are fundamental problems that a smaller endcap bore will not fix.

If you have a Mora, you need a better option. I know of a solution under development that is quieter, groups better, and is much more compact.

Last edited: