RTI MORA...Your Worse Nightmare

The RTI Mora is now our #1 go to rifle...
Here in .357..
Photo_1724607904236.jpg

No it seem to be quite wide in its footing, i cant recall how wide i made our benches but they are not super wide.
Will probably fit though, but i dont think there will be more than 3-4 inches of clearing either side of the bipod legs.

I am about to mod the Caldwell BR thingamajig i use to jeep my rifle up in the front, will be adding a little for a creature of comfort.

The RTI Mora is now our #1 go to rifle...
Here in .357..
View attachment 491060
I dunno about using a OTB bipod using that pic rail esp since it is also adjustable. To me it would flex too much causing poi and hold issues. Better off with a bipod mounted far forward underneath a protected under bottle arca mount similar to the model with the 700cc bottle. Hopefully the aftermarket will have some accessories available as this thing has some serious potential.

Can't wait for more videos esp in ELR. Wondering how they would do with the Altaros .25 kings in 66gr.

Allen

Reactions: airgunmike56
I have yet to see a factory rifle in .357 that has as large of a magazine not to mention a magazine with that wide of a diameter for slugs that can shoot a 115 grain slug at 930 FPS so accurately and lighter ammo above 1000 FPS. I think the Mora is probably the best in class for a out of the box slug rifle. I like the unique barrel where the moderator is hidden.
Aside from the Mora, the only one that comes to mind is the AEA Challenger Elite .357, it would be nice to see how they stack against each other side by side. Both regulated, and can out out over 300fpe.

Aside from the Mora, the only one that comes to mind is the AEA Challenger Elite .357, it would be nice to see how they stack against each other side by side. Both regulated, and can out out over 300fpe.
AEA does not have the reputation for building high quality in my opinion. I think the Mora is a much higher build quality.

Reactions: Scotay42
As much as I agree, I know they have been building much better (than before) airguns. Aren't they responsible for making the Karma airguns?
Yes AEA is getting better but to me you need to immediately have a tuner hone the internals and also look for people whom have made upgraded custom parts to replace their more flawed mass produced not fully machined parts.

The Mora and the Karma are more like a out of the box performance car and the AEA is more cool power but they keep the cost down by not machining things to the level of a high end air rifle.

The Karma are excellent rifles but they are big benchrest rifles so not an easy to carry, hunt rifle. They are known for accurate benchrest rifles but I think the Mora is a better all around rifle with power to hunt, and still able to just plink, target and do everything. They do have a cool lower price semi auto rifle that is intriguing, but that is also brand new with not much information on shooting examples yet, https://karmaairguns.com/pages/karma-sls-compact

The other thing is when you shoot extreme distances you have to have a ton of angle to see point of impact. Next thing you know with a slug of average moa you have to dial almost 150 moa or raise the rear of the adjustable rings quite a bit just to reach 600 yards. Now the scope is pointed straight at that big fat barrel shroud. Would raising the scope help? I wonder if that large barrel shroud has a effect on what you see at extreme air gun distances?

Allen

Last edited:
ojibwe72 You got your Mora today and you jorion AGN today, Are you a mole, or do they call that a plant? I bet you are going to tell us how good the Mora is, Anything you say I am going to take with a grain of salt,,,
Mike
So a guy can’t join a forum and post on it? Yeap I’m a mole to trick you into spending a bunch of money on a Mora, take a chill pill.