RTI RTI MORA ?

Yeah bit seem very hush hush these days.
Nice looking rifle though, just too bad in " my " caliber it just come with a off the shelf barrel, and not the new fancy smancy stuff all the other calibers will see.

I sort of have a feeling the same barrel destined for the daystates are also the one RTI signed up for, so a light choked barrel, and these are having issues, TBH i think LW have issues overall judging on the " not " choked barrel that i ordered my Two with, but which was choked a lot along a big middle part of the 700 mm long barrel.
Though in daystate i do feel the 4.5 mm will also get these new barrels.

One of the many reasons I never buy version 1.uh0

I buy when tested by the first couple waves of buyers and any first run issues have been addressed. The I wait for the point where inventories are at a no wait state.
Agreed, I'm still suffering from the P2 test period.
Put me off buying anything new to the market.
Life and lessons.

Reactions: manabeknives
Yeah bit seem very hush hush these days.
Nice looking rifle though, just too bad in " my " caliber it just come with a off the shelf barrel, and not the new fancy smancy stuff all the other calibers will see.

I sort of have a feeling the same barrel destined for the daystates are also the one RTI signed up for, so a light choked barrel, and these are having issues, TBH i think LW have issues overall judging on the " not " choked barrel that i ordered my Two with, but which was choked a lot along a big middle part of the 700 mm long barrel.
Though in daystate i do feel the 4.5 mm will also get these new barrels.

The Daystate and BRK rifles will also get the new 28” slug barrels and they are performing very well 👍🙂🎯 Not sure, where you heard about the issues ??? 🤷🙃🙂 I have been part of the testing phase for months now and results have been nothing but great 👍🙂🎯

Reactions: Peashooter
That's not real US pricing. That is Francisco in Spain's website, not RTI's. His prices are #1 for the EU market with VAT and #2 particularly higher than any US prices we will see.
I'll be darned. That is misleading as all get out. I don't see that on that sight but there is a link I missed at the bottom to the real RTI sight. Thanks for that tidbit of info. I wouldn't have ordered from across the pond anyways but still...

the issues
Well i do think that was meant in general when i was told, i am not really privy to how things are going with the new barrels for daystate and RTI it would seem.

And having a that big choke in the middle of the barrel as mine had, and sell it as a un-choked barrel, that to me indicate some issues at least.
I think you saw the heavy rifling marks on my push thru slugs in the Two thread, the new CZ barrel leave significant smaller marks on the slugs.

The RTI Shop in Spain was giving 15% off on Mora preorders during Memorial Day weekend - bringing the price down to about $1,875 USD.

I almost ordered, but as I’m primarily a target shooter, I’m still trying to justify such a high powered rifle for my typical distances of 50 yards and closer. I do love the technology and ease of adjustment in RTIs. My two Prophet V1s have been stellar.

Reactions: Scotty1 and jmohme
The Daystate and BRK rifles will also get the new 28” slug barrels and they are performing very well 👍🙂🎯 Not sure, where you heard about the issues ??? 🤷🙃🙂 I have been part of the testing phase for months now and results have been nothing but great 👍🙂🎯
I’ve been patiently waiting for these barrels, I need one in 25 or 30cal. I’m wanting the mora in 357 eventually

Reactions: SorenDrost