RTI RTI MORA ?

It's just the last little bit of pull on the cocking lever that i found to be heavier than the cocking actions on my FX or RAW.
I think it is because of the way they had the links positioned because of the bulldog configuration
a long link engaging a sear at a wrong point to connect adding more resistance to the pull.
I have the P3, which was said to have improved the action from the previous models. Not bad, but not as smooth as others i have owned

Reactions: jmohme
Talon Tunes is showing them in stock! Had I not just ordered a Senaca Wing Shot and a slew of other items I'd be trying to talk myself out of it instead of typing this out. Want one but really want to hear some feedback first. One of you guys get one or two and let the rest of us know please and thank you.

Belay that. It would appear there has been an edit to the site or I somehow missed the very first words above his product description. Now says in stock soon.

Last edited:
Talon Tunes is showing them in stock! Had I not just ordered a Senaca Wing Shot and a slew of other items I'd be trying to talk myself out of it instead of typing this out. Want one but really want to hear some feedback first. One of you guys get one or two and let the rest of us know please and thank you.

Belay that. It would appear there has been an edit to the site or I somehow missed the very first words above his product description. Now says in stock soon.
Currently says...3 in stock, (the compact, in .22) .

Mike

That post is over a month old. They have since been showing up at dealers I believe as there are different quantities showing on several of them now.
Talon Tunes has three "left" as far as the latest order. That is, "X" ordered, three left, not spoken for.
Current order to be in house, in two to three weeks.

According to e-mail from Anthony, of Talon Tunes, dated today (Sunday, 08.04).

Mike

Talon Tunes has three "left" as far as the latest order. That is, "X" ordered, three left, not spoken for.
Current order to be in house, in two to three weeks.

According to e-mail from Anthony, of Talon Tunes, dated today (Sunday, 08.04).

Mike
Yeah. I get how all that works. My comment you quoted originally is over a month old and I edited it at the time as they were pre order only per Tony at that time. I'm actually a bit confused as to why you quoted the dated comment when all you had to do was make a new one stating they are now in stock with the new information for anyone looking for a place that has them?

If it was for my benefit. I do appreciate it as I've been keeping an eye on them but have had other things sucking the money out of my pockets right now.

Yeah. I get how all that works. My comment you quoted originally is over a month old and I edited it at the time as they were pre order only per Tony at that time. I'm actually a bit confused as to why you quoted the dated comment when all you had to do was make a new one stating they are now in stock with the new information for anyone looking for a place that has them?

If it was for my benefit. I do appreciate it as I've been keeping an eye on them but have had other things sucking the money out of my pockets right now.
What the h**l are you whining about ? YOU...brought up the date.
Just drop it !!!

Mike

What the h**l are you whining about ? YOU...brought up the date.
Just drop it !!!

Mike
How bout you drop it as it appears you were trying to correct me without looking at how old the post was to begin with. Asking a question is not whining and I did say I appreciated it if you were bring it to my attention that they are now available.

Trying to get an answer from RTI on the .30 cal seems it is only available with "choked" barrel yet their 22 and 25 caliber are available with their "proprietary" RPB barrel which is supposed to shoot slug and pellets well. If any caliber is used to shoot slugs the 30 cal would be at the top of the list so why just available in choked only. Stay tuned https://www.rtiarms.eu/mora

On and On about the Mora, but like so many said my money is staying in my pocket,,, Yes I have a Prophet 1 its a rock....
but the Prophet ii came out and I called and said , Why the big price increase,, Guy on the other end said , With the new valve and the new RPB barrel it just takes more money, The barrel's are made just for RTI , blaw, blaw , Blaw.. So I ordered a Prophet II 22 caliber compact, It came with a plan old LW barrel , well shi-t And the Valve has been a problem I ,,, I no I no quite gripping and move on... I mean what's to change, OOPS the Mora came with the dog hammers , BUT BUT the mora II will have the improved one,,,,, OK OK i will stop.....
Mike

Reactions: Spinach
Money stays in my pocket.

I'm a big RTI fan, wish the company good luck.

Mora is out of my price league, prophet 2 is probably my most unreliable air rifle. Deadly accurate but unreliable.

RTI customer service, excellent.

Unfortunately I got tired of good customer service, I simply wanted a reliable product.

To quote Mike, ok ok I will stop....

Reactions: airgunmike56
Trying to get an answer from RTI on the .30 cal seems it is only available with "choked" barrel yet their 22 and 25 caliber are available with their "proprietary" RPB barrel which is supposed to shoot slug and pellets well. If any caliber is used to shoot slugs the 30 cal would be at the top of the list so why just available in choked only. Stay tuned https://www.rtiarms.eu/mora
It is my understanding that the RPB barrels are all choked, just not as tight of a choke as the earlier barrels.
I suspect that the 30 will shoot slugs quite well, but that is just a guess since I do not have a .30 RPB........yet.

It is my understanding that the RPB barrels are all choked, just not as tight of a choke as the earlier barrels.
I suspect that the 30 will shoot slugs quite well, but that is just a guess since I do not have a .30 RPB........yet.
They don't have the 30 rpb yet, just received an email from them they said possibly next year

Reactions: jmohme
Money stays in my pocket.

I'm a big RTI fan, wish the company good luck.

Mora is out of my price league, prophet 2 is probably my most unreliable air rifle. Deadly accurate but unreliable.

RTI customer service, excellent.

Unfortunately I got tired of good customer service, I simply wanted a reliable product.

To quote Mike, ok ok I will stop....
What exactly was unreliable about them? Seal failure... Valve failure?