RTI RTI owner Rok shares all the coolest features built into the new Mora!

Was read the specs on this interesting platform and noticed a shot count rateing:
Shots per fill*
Standard 700ccm
60cm/24" barrel
/ - 60/ - 45/ - 35/ - 30
These were for 177-30 cal. I wonder if these are for max regulator setting. The shot count seems low to me.
That * next to the shots per fill is the clue. Scroll up to the top and it gives the example.
"* Data are related between eachother, e.g. with Standard version in .25 caliber you get 175J at 200 bar and 35"
That's been up long enough you'd think they'd finish filling in the missing data by now.

I read that and could not close the loop in my head , would that imply that the shot count is similar to the standard versions for the equivalent caliber? Maybe @orion will see this and can chime in.
After seeing the latest video of the Mora, it made me split my decision to buy an epoch…
Those have to be dumping some serious air per shot. 200 bar working reg pressure is up there. That shout count is roughly what my P-3 does maxed out at 180bar.

At the top of the Technical info table it states:
* Data are related between eachother, e.g. with Standard version in .25 caliber you get 175J at 200 bar and 35 shots.

So, the shot counts given for all calibers is what you would get with the reg set at 200 bar. 200 bar is max reg setting for the gun. So yes, obviously the shot counts are going to seem low, but they are given with the the highest reg setting for each caliber. If you drop the reg to 100 (the minimum reg setting) you can probably quadruple or more the shot count in each caliber.

Last edited:
I read that and could not close the loop in my head , would that imply that the shot count is similar to the standard versions for the equivalent caliber? Maybe @orion will see this and can chime in.
After seeing the latest video of the Mora, it made me split my decision to buy an epoch…
I've be summon, what's the question? The if it's about the shot count, Rok gave me some numbers (during the video posted above) and I think it's at the max power you can get, for 177 he was measuring 50fpe, I'm shooting 22 cal at about 30fps so I can't imagine how hard is that thing shooting. My .22 cal at 30fps is actually tune for accuracy not for power at all so I'm not bragging about my power, I'm just remembering when Rok was mentioning those numbers and the face I was doing while recording LOL

Let me know if you have any question I can try to answer or ask to the guy that for sure knows the answer

I've be summon, what's the question? The if it's about the shot count, Rok gave me some numbers (during the video posted above) and I think it's at the max power you can get, for 177 he was measuring 50fpe, I'm shooting 22 cal at about 30fps so I can't imagine how hard is that thing shooting. My .22 cal at 30fps is actually tune for accuracy not for power at all so I'm not bragging about my power, I'm just remembering when Rok was mentioning those numbers and the face I was doing while recording LOL

Let me know if you have any question I can try to answer or ask to the guy that for sure knows the answer
Hey Erlis,

How low do you think you could tune the .22? Could you tune down to 30 fpe, 40 fpe? I know it’s a powerhouse, but can you tune it down for increased shot count?

Reactions: javpcp
Hey Erlis,

How low do you think you could tune the .22? Could you tune down to 30 fpe, 40 fpe? I know it’s a powerhouse, but can you tune it down for increased shot count?
Rok was saying the regulator can go down to 50 bar, he told me it's possible to do a low power tune. But I guess we will see because I'm getting one for sure