• The AGN App is ready! To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

RTI RTI owner Rok shares all the coolest features built into the new Mora!

Mora have indeed kindled my fancy for bulpup rifles.
Just one thing, it is a helluva powerful rifle for the .177 caliber i am tied to, so in a sense the way i am wired up i would feel i am not getting my moneys worth if that make sense.
No doubt the rifle are probably all that, but i am just not able to enjoy it as a none hunting license carrying Dane.

If they changed their silly law to you can have what you like but must register it and passe basic gun safety course and keep rifle locked in safe, well i would be ordering a .22 or .25 + a safe before the year was over.
And i would probably also have to upgrade my Two to at least .22

Also Mora in .177, well you will NOT be getting the new flavor RTI barrel, but rather generic CZ or LW one.

Reactions: Airgun Al
Mora have indeed kindled my fancy for bulpup rifles.
Just one thing, it is a helluva powerful rifle for the .177 caliber i am tied to, so in a sense the way i am wired up i would feel i am not getting my moneys worth if that make sense.
No doubt the rifle are probably all that, but i am just not able to enjoy it as a none hunting license carrying Dane.

If they changed their silly law to you can have what you like but must register it and passe basic gun safety course and keep rifle locked in safe, well i would be ordering a .22 or .25 + a safe before the year was over.
And i would probably also have to upgrade my Two to at least .22

Also Mora in .177, well you will NOT be getting the new flavor RTI barrel, but rather generic CZ or LW one.
Do you really think this monster was made for 12 ft-lb shooters? Maybe you should stick to the sub 12 English forums if you're just going to be a downer.

PK

***MOD EDIT - removed inappropriate comment***

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
Reactions: Centercut
I want a Mora , But I am going to wait and see , RTI has a bad habit of switching barrels on the guns, I am going to wait and see how the Mora is doing in a year or so, The RTI Prophet # 2 taught me on the barreal switch, I really like the guns and own a Prophet #1 and a Compact Prophet #2 , And do not order direct from RTI as there is NO returns even if they promised one barrel and sent something totally different, Big price increase because of the new barrels and then send you a old regular barrel, Oh well water under the bridge,
Mike

I want a Mora , But I am going to wait and see , RTI has a bad habit of switching barrels on the guns, I am going to wait and see how the Mora is doing in a year or so, The RTI Prophet # 2 taught me on the barreal switch, I really like the guns and own a Prophet #1 and a Compact Prophet #2 , And do not order direct from RTI as there is NO returns even if they promised one barrel and sent something totally different, Big price increase because of the new barrels and then send you a old regular barrel, Oh well water under the bridge,
Mike
Did you order from RTI themselves or the misleading RTIarmsshop ?
Any dealings I have had with RTI the manufacturer, have resulted in a positive experience.

Like yourself I want the Mora, hopefully I'll live long enough to save the money 🤑.

These rifles and all brands in general aside. It only takes getting burned once, doesn't it? Whether it was actually the product, user induced, or the dealer at fault. With what I do for a living we routinely hear people bash machines that are solid and dependable because they had a bad experience. While at the same time hear people praise machines that are absolute junk and a bane to our existence because they happened to get one good example out of untold numbers of lemons.

These rifles and all brands in general aside. It only takes getting burned once, doesn't it? Whether it was actually the product, user induced, or the dealer at fault. With what I do for a living we routinely hear people bash machines that are solid and dependable because they had a bad experience. While at the same time hear people praise machines that are absolute junk and a bane to our existence because they happened to get one good example out of untold numbers of lemons.
true statement sir, but on this occassion the Net is filled with opinions like mine about RTIs products. i sounded harsh because i included everything in one post, i was unfortunate enough to get an Ultra lemon and took a big loss on it. a gun with mismatched parts and loads of problems from day one. i tested the riffle next to various brands in the same price bracket and it was nowhere near them . and its a shame because i wanted a RTI since the priest

Reactions: IndyDurtdigger
true statement sir, but on this occassion the Net is filled with opinions like mine about RTIs products. i sounded harsh because i included everything in one post, i was unfortunate enough to get an Ultra lemon and took a big loss on it. a gun with mismatched parts and loads of problems from day one. i tested the riffle next to various brands in the same price bracket and it was nowhere near them . and its a shame because i wanted a RTI since the priest
I hear ya, kind of there with another highly praised brand of PCP myself but find them to be to problematic and fickle to justify the praise they get and the prices they command. Right now, or for now at least I have to throw in with the crowd that purchased and RTI product and find myself overly pleased with it to the point that I'm considering another with a different configuration or dumping serious coin on the new offering.
I know buying gen 1 of anything is bad juju but want a MORA in 357 something aweful.

Reactions: jmohme
I hear ya, kind of there with another highly praised brand of PCP myself but find them to be to problematic and fickle to justify the praise they get and the prices they command. Right now, or for now at least I have to throw in with the crowd that purchased and RTI product and find myself overly pleased with it to the point that I'm considering another with a different configuration or dumping serious coin on the new offering.
I know buying gen 1 of anything is bad juju but want a MORA in 357 something aweful.
Help out your fellow airgunners and name the brand… It’s all objective anyway…🙏

Last edited:
I know I bitch constantly about the price of guns, and I have spent the money on some that were Very disappointing, but the RTI guns are worth the money

I have bought Many of the High-End guns, sold most of them for one reason or another, but the One gun that I will never sell is my P2 Performance Tuned By Francisco 2.0. This gun has consistently been the best by far.

I know the Mora is in pre order stage, but is there an estimated actual release date?

At my house we call this version 1.Uh-O.
I would like a MORA in 357 also, and am pretty confident that it will be as solid as my Prophet Performance has been, but will wait until they are out for a while and proven.

Reactions: IndyDurtdigger