RTI RTI P II Regulator question

I replaced the valve in the P II when it started to leak about few months ago,,, What are the signs of a regulator going out?? My P II regulator is set at 90 bar and I never see it move.
So what is it with a bad regulator , The FPS goes wacko? Anyone make a new improved one?
Mike
Sounds like you have a good regulator. 👍.

Reg pressure creep is something that happens on one of my RTI Prophets. About 10 bar overnight. After a couple of shots the reg is very stable, unfortunately it blew a o ring last week.
Time for a polish and rebuild. Just waiting for o rings.

A spare regulator I have is a Lane. UK.

No external pressure adjusting but a excellent regulator. I've set it to 125 bar and leave it there. It's a good back up.

RTI also sell the latest regulator innards, plug and play. Around 99 Euro.
I'll maybe try one if the reg rebuild isn't a success.

Reactions: Rizz01
Ever done something stupid? LOL. 1st my Prophet II compact Is set up for 22 caliber, Its been 177, 25 and 30 , Its the one I shoot a lot of, not as much as 177 but its second fiddle,, I shoot pellet holes that is I shoot a pellet then I start shooting the hole, at 49 yards,, Its super accurate.. Two days ago it went bonkers 1 2 and 3 inch groups at 49 yards,,,, Clean barral ,check it over real good , Whats that something about the nut behind the wheel,
On accident I mixed the 15 gr JSB pellets with the 18 gr pellets and with my eyes I could not tell the difference,, DUH, DUH,
I just jumped to conclusion its got to be the regulator can't be nothing else,,
What a dumb mistake,,
Mike

Ever done something stupid? LOL. 1st my Prophet II compact Is set up for 22 caliber, Its been 177, 25 and 30 , Its the one I shoot a lot of, not as much as 177 but its second fiddle,, I shoot pellet holes that is I shoot a pellet then I start shooting the hole, at 49 yards,, Its super accurate.. Two days ago it went bonkers 1 2 and 3 inch groups at 49 yards,,,, Clean barral ,check it over real good , Whats that something about the nut behind the wheel,
On accident I mixed the 15 gr JSB pellets with the 18 gr pellets and with my eyes I could not tell the difference,, DUH, DUH,
I just jumped to conclusion its got to be the regulator can't be nothing else,,
What a dumb mistake,,
Mike
You’re not alone, I just did the same with 22 and 25 grain pellets…