RTI RTI Prophet 2 & 3 extra plenums?

I'm interested in understanding the benefits of the extra plenums added to RTI P2/P3? I've seen a number of pics with the additional plenums but can't find any info on why they've been added. Does it provide more power, make the reg more efficient, etc....?
I believe its for more power by providing a ready air supply for the regulater

Reactions: MercuryMK1
Some of us built plenums for our Priest then Priest ll. Then RTI made a screw on plenum finally and put it on the Prophet l. But then they quit putting them on the P2 and P3. So you can look at it two ways. Since it only costs them pennies to mass produce those little screw on plenums, do they feel the gun doesn’t need it. Remember, they designed the gun. Or, are they taking the FX approach and trying to make some money on the backside of the deal by selling trinkets the gun should come with. I put my trust in the first thing. Mine is a .30 shooting slugs and I feel no need for additional plenum. It did help my .25 Priest ll but only a little. But that was a gun with a different valve system than their current offerings.

The additional plenums results in the regulator not working as hard to achieve it's setting
example, if you were running your regulator at 160 bar...with the addition of the plenums, you can achieve the same setting at a lower bar
or raise the limit on the maximum bar setting
Here's a vid to describe
he's kinda hard to understand at times...but you get the gist

Well if it’s on YouTube then it must be true. RTI has had its share of little nagging reg issues. Someone should email Rok at RTI a link to this video so he can ship all guns moving forward with as many plenums as possible screwed on so his regs don’t have to work so hard.
Sounds like you have P3 and am dissatisfied with it. Care to elaborate?