• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is prohibited in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

PCP Rifle RTI Prophet 2 Performance in .25 Pristine Condition Barely Used

Classified Status
SOLD

JirehP05

Feb 13, 2023
Hawaii
As the title says I have an RTI Prophet 2 Performance for sale. I have had this prophet along with an AEA Terminator 2 for about 6 months now. I had really gotten into the PCP Airgun hobby about 1 year ago but it was a bit too late. I just graduated from high school and am now getting ready to go off to college so I am looking to sell my PCP Rifles and accessories to get some money for when I move for college. This Prophet is chambered in .25 and I have put about or a little less than 100 rounds through this rifle. The rifle and scope are in pristine condition as I have not used them that much. I am wanting to sell everything pictured as a bundle with the prophet for 1775. Everything will be shipped in the hard case and I will ship the scope separately in another box to avoid damage while in transit. I will also split shipping 50/50 with buyer.

What is included in this package.
RTI Prophet 2 Performance in .25 Caliber
Aztec Emerald 5.5-25x50 FFP Scope
RTI Arms Hard Shell Case for Prophet
0DB .25 Cal Airgun Moderator
About 1/3 Tin of 33.49 GR .25 JSB Knockout Slugs
Scope Rings For Aztec Emerald

tempImageYIumSH.jpg
tempImagehqIQmm.jpg
tempImageBlhUkm.jpg
tempImageJCiRaS.jpg

Last edited: