• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is prohibited in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

RTI Prophet Performance .22 LR

Classified Status
NLA

igolfat8

Oct 7, 2018
OH, United States
Just shot a perfect 200 with this rifle in the 30 yard challenge A few days ago. It’s a tack driver but some rifles have to go so I’m just thinning out the heard a bit. I bought this new several months ago From Talon Tunes. It’s a VERY accurate shooter using JSB 25.4 MRDs. Holds air forever. Reg is newer style and does NOT creep. Awesome trigger. The silver bar in the rear is a solid aluminum bag rider I made and it works great. It’s held on by a 1/4 - 20 bolt. Comes with manual, 2 mags and hard case.

I’ve sold lots of stuff here so feel free to search my history and buy with confidence. This is only for sale here on the AGN and If you see this for sale elsewhere, it’s a scam. Sorry, but I’m not looking for any trades. $1250 insured and shipped to your door in the continental US. PayPal F&F or add 3.5% to cover fees.

0F8C3A74-1396-4B45-9042-A9795A9E5DB2.jpeg
C40E57A5-6CA2-4F9C-BE4A-C817E5EBC2F3.jpeg

Last edited: