• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is prohibited in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

RTI Prophet Performance .25 No Trades $1K

Classified Status
SOLD

Jim81

Nov 2, 2017
Wa, United States
Thinning the herd. Serial Number C20A00057 - This is one of the first ones delivered. It has worked flawlessly. It consistently shoots where you aim it...on the first shot. Don't need 3 or 4 shots for things to settle in like some other brands. Always shot JSB Hades. Never slugs. Only filled it to 220 bar, like all my other guns, regardless of the rated capacity (300 bar) . Only adjusted trigger pull. No regulator changes. No disassembly. Bipod not included. It includes 3 RTI magazines and a soft custom grip accessory. It has the large plenum, large carbon fiber bottle, and the externally adjustable regulator. For shots per fill and some of the other finer details please look up the rifle on one of the fourm sponsors websites. No need to repeat it all here. If you want the Donny FL Koi I had on it add $75. I am a litle paranoid of Paypal but have used it before. I do guarantee we will come to some agreement on the method of payment. With shipping outrageous I will pay half the shipping CONUS. Within 24 hours of payment the rifle will be to the mutually agreed insured carrier if you want the insurance. Please...serious inquiries only. I don't need to sell this rifle. However it sits idle and is taking up space and too fine a PCP to not be enjoyed by someone. Thank you for looking at my ad.

IMG_1145.JPG

IMG_1146.JPG

IMG_1147.JPG

Reactions: OOgsAggie